The online racing simulator
Drift Line Training track
(15 posts, started )
Hi
I have made this layout a while back for my (newbie) friend could practice drifting taking right lines (out - in - out)
Theese lines are the ones that racers take but the cone corridor is a bit wider so you can stick your car sideways there (basicaly you can drift a BUS in there...but it gives you idea of what your lines should look like)
The start is positioned near the pit exit, finish line is before the back straight
This layout is for blackwood GP reversed
I hope this helps to those who dont drift too good yet.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Attached files
BL1R_line training.lyt - 2.1 KB - 592 views
Hey thanks man, I've been looking for something like this to practice on. Good job on it.
~Bryan~
Umm Demo??? Anyways great layout.... Finaly I can learn...

EDIT: dropin bikin how can you practice on this if youre demo???????

Banana comin.....:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
#4 - EmilO
Quote from Btoryo :Umm Demo??? Anyways great layout.... Finaly I can learn...

EDIT: dropin bikin how can you practice on this if youre demo???????

Banana comin..... :bananadea :bananadea

no you stupid(kidding) he is using a patch that makes him able to use layouts!

:bananadea
to be 100% honest i wouldnt take that line in 3rd picture.

allso real drifting your supposed to take every corner wide and smoke the tyres.

good for beginers tho good job
#6 - RX-7
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :allso real drifting your supposed to take every corner wide and smoke the tyres.

Baht..... Why would you go wide and smoke it up... Plus Normals dont smoke that much. And you need speed to go to the next corners or ehhh....

And nice layout i might test it out..
In fake drifting you're supposed to go fast and not leave skidmarks.
Some lines could use re-work, yes. But it's a good base, I do take that line, but sometimes go wider if I want a slow smokey result. And Moonclaw, nice sig, it made me chuckle.
~Bryan~
#9 - Jakg
the point was that a demo user can't load layouts...
I don't get it.
That looks kinda cool.
dropin_biking, Do you have a different account?
yes but your supposed to get a wide angle high speed entry then the speed makes you hold the angle, and you slow in the corner making alot of smoke because you went into it fast.

in real life you could go as fast as you want but you wouldnt win if you didnt have the style. doesnt matter if your 2nd or 1st, its about the style and what the judges think
WOah
I thought demo players cant use autocross layouts ny way
:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
Quote from Moonclaw :In fake drifting you're supposed to go fast and not leave skidmarks.

Isnt that racing?

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG