The online racing simulator
Team 3rd Division (NEED RACER'S)
(10 posts, started )

DEMO TEAM

Team 3rd Division
We are a team that Race on Live For Speed when we race or race against a Team we respect our oposing team and players.

We train with each other and help out with set ups and learning to get faster times on the track.

Team Speak:

The Team may get TeamSpeak soon since we have a very good friend Hoga-Man who can hook us up.

The Team is now growing pretty rapidly.
Tryouts now have been set to be harder to pass, since a few teams have been recruiting anyone at the moment. So if you want to get in 3D then you will have to prove to Riders Motion or show a team member your skills and get them to tell Rider Motion.

Ok guy's Team 3rd Division has the Drift Division full.

And we currently only have 2 racers.

Here is the team at the moment.

[3D]Riders Motion
[3D]dizzle
[3D]Striker
[3D]???
[3D]???

Race Divison Roster:

[3D]Dale
[3D]Markz
[3D]???

So for tryouts you will have to speak to Riders Motion on the forum

Just pm him

Regards - Dizzle

i like the pic of the team banner, very nice
#3 - kirmy
dude why have you got two threads to team 3d one is enoughillepall
Quote from niall09 :i like the pic of the team banner, very nice

lol thanku its not an official banner its somthign i made quik ounce for the Racing Team forum topic i should of done the XFG on it but our leader hasnt published that skin yet but he has givin us taster pics i could use them yh i will use them actaulley lol

Anyone out there want to tryout for the Race Division???

Quote :dude why have you got two threads to team 3d one is enough

Yh i am sory about like 2 topis for 3D i have made i wont do anymore but i thought this was importent i think it was a stupid move,

sory
yo dizz uhhh is rider setting up the races yet?
I am demo racer from argentina and i am interesting in belonging to the equipment my best time whit GTI (XFG) is 1:34:78, 1:35:67 whit XRG and 1:26:94 whit xrt
Ok guys hang tight i will go tell Riders Motion we have some people interested to tryout i think he will post here what room, date and times to tryout

I will inform him now
ok thanks
As I said on 3rd Division forum, I cannot play games weeks. I'll be on friday night at 11:30 pm (GTM+0) so I can try all the racers interested

Edit: Just get on our forum as Guests and post a request in the Membership section.

Riders Motion
^_^

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG