Baby gets gold in GT4!
(30 posts, started )
Baby gets gold in GT4!
#2 - ajp71
GT4s a childs game
Aww

And some people say counter steering doesn't come naturally
xD he knows how to move the wheel
Yes, he knows how to move the wheel, but that's all there is to it. Fake.
Oh noes, I have some competition.

The baby must have been smart enough to move the wheel in the right direction.
lol i wonder if the controller was also causing the wheel to move (because obviously that is an FF wheel) so really the kid may have just been holding on lol

weird part is, (i've seen this video a long time ago) but i still haven't ever seen that test where you hit the cones... owell
it might be fake, but the little fella was moving it the right way and at the right times..... bless him LOL
He even did some counter steering when the back did step out! He reacted, would like to put him in the LFS Children server
In a UF1 Kindergarten
#11 - DeKo
"A little baby aces the driving test by gettin a gold, and it can't even talk yet. ..."

what do they call the speech that comes out his mouth at the end of the movie?

it looks very real, but how is he throttling and braking?
I'm not sure it is fake, i mean you can see him steer at the right time...and it appears he is using pedals, and it looks like he is accelerating/braking aas well.

Matt
to me it looks like he presses the throttle ^^
Yeah, watch his feet, he presses something.
#15 - DeKo
i dont suppose it would be hard to program a wheel to mimic either another wheel or a ps2 joypad, would it? to me it kinda looks like he's just holding on. judging by the noise, theres a high level of FF, and it would have to be a strong baby to use it like that.
yup, really looks like he's using pedals :hyper:
i dont believe its a baby anymore

... its a midget i swear!!!
Quote from XCNuse :i dont believe its a baby anymore

... its a midget i swear!!!

LMAO, its a cornish picsy! (we have one of them in MG called James (other James!))

I think he is driving He has aids on to show where togo but still damn good!
yes we know that, but hes braking at the right times and all

...maybe it was practiced before lol
Quote from DeKo :i dont suppose it would be hard to program a wheel to mimic either another wheel or a ps2 joypad, would it?

I don't suppose it's worth the effort for a short video post on YouTube, either.
Quote from JamesF1 :I don't suppose it's worth the effort for a short video post on YouTube, either.

Indeed... and I think that PS2 pad sound is just the pedals and maybe sounds from the plastic wheel.

Would be great to know how old that kid is, at least my brother's kid who is 4 years old, has completely no idea how to use the wheel in FlatOut 1... and that kid even counter-steers. :O
Quote from deggis :Indeed... and I think that PS2 pad sound is just the pedals and maybe sounds from the plastic wheel.

Would be great to know how old that kid is, at least my brother's kid who is 4 years old, has completely no idea how to use the wheel in FlatOut 1... and that kid even counter-steers. :O

Looks like 3! A family friend came round once and had their 6year son, wasnt so bad on my PC wheel (But he had games and that at home so)
#23 - SamH
I believe in the kid. I've watched it a few times now.. the countersteer seems to match the countersteer on the screen, and the sounds sound just like my creaky DFP tbh.. I watched the kid's feet, and I'm convinced by that. I believe in the kid
Meh.Fake.
#25 - SamH
Pah. Unbeliever.

Baby gets gold in GT4!
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG