The online racing simulator
New LFS ISO is out (DVD)
(33 posts, started )
As i understand, there is an installer that let's you choose what textures for example you want to apply, and than you say "install" and it gets installed in your LFS folder? Is there a preview of the texture, so you know what you are installing?
This would be very useful for people who are not familiar with LFS..
Can someone post a couple of screenshots of the installer, i would download it, but it is kinda big, so i would like to know these answers before i do..
What does ISO mean...Downloading now lol
I just wish the site was in english
Is this like a DVD you use to put in a DVD player or is it something where you like can install all different types of lfs addons?
#28 - Jakg
Click the UK flag for it in english

ISO - image of a disc

DVD for your PC
#29 - Jakg
Quote from fujiwara :Does anyone knows how to download this with wget, i'm not getting it done.

don't think it can be done - problem with free hosting, Leechget doesn't like the files either
Quote from St4Lk3R :any FAST mirrors out there? The mirrors offered on this site simply are sooo damn slow...

yup, i want more than 60 kb/s outta my connection!
Quote from fujiwara :Is there anything wrong with the skins installers?
I can't install anything regardless the size of the disk.
And yes, i have accept the license agreement .

Did you select the directory where lfs.exe is? That will be checked from the setup. The program will install the skins automatic in the right directory (data/skins or data/skins_x if the team skins are selected).
The automatic language selection on the website doesn't work. I don't know, what's wrong - so please have a look at first post. I have now published both links to the german and english content. A text link for language selection is on the website too.
Maybe someone who has the whole ISO would want to seed a torrent?

New LFS ISO is out (DVD)
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG