The online racing simulator
Oh No!! [Unlocks issue]
(15 posts, started )
Oh No!! [Unlocks issue]
So i wanted to paly demo version couple times this week.
i am an idiot because i locked LFS and unlocked too many times.
njow i locked it again and i cant unlock anymore this month and i cantplay s2
lol damnit.
only me...
People usually suggest e-mailing the developers. I won't do that though.

Next time simply click demo in the multiplayer menu.
Quote from felplacerad :People usually suggest e-mailing the developers. I won't do that though.

Next time simply click demo in the multiplayer menu.

oh i didnt know i could do that, thought i had to lock the game lol

yeah ill just wait, not gonna bother anyone with this haha
it states when you buy s2 that you can email the devs for extra unlocks ...
Quote from niffer022 :it states when you buy s2 that you can email the devs for extra unlocks ...

Really? If so i definitely suggest e-mailing the devs. But just to be sure, could you please show me where it says you can ask for extra-extra unlocks when you've used all your extra unlocks?
ill try and find something on it, im sure i read it somewhere when i joined...
Every month u received new unlock.... today is 22.1. so wait...thats better than mail to developers I think
How many times has this same issue come up this past month? Perhaps there should be a notice when you lock LFS that explains this.
Maybe de devs should open the game for the people who has bought S2, in my opinion its wrong to lock the game. We have paid for the game......and not paid to let it lock!
#10 - joen
Quote from BadAsss :Maybe de devs should open the game for the people who has bought S2, in my opinion its wrong to lock the game.

What's the big issue with unlocking? If you take away the unlocking, everyone can access the full game.
If the devs would open up LFS for everybody who bought the game, which people would still have to unlock? Nobody....people who didn't buy it don't have to unlock.
I don't understand how threads like these can pop up almost daily. Is it really that hard to read how it works? I have been S2 licensed since september 2005. I unlocked it upon purchase, and after that I believe I had to re-unlock two or three times, in all cases because of a big patch.
I really don't understand the problem, the unlocking is fine the way it is.

Quote :We have paid for the game......and not paid to let it lock!

Then don't let it lock! You get two unlocks EVERY month, isn't that enough? And if you run out of unlocks for some reason a simple email will take away that problem. Once again, there is no problem, stuff like this is getting really tiresome.
and you don't need to lock lfs to join demo servers.
Quote from joen :You get two unlocks EVERY month, isn't that enough?

Just to point out your error there, you get ONE unlock at the end of each month, up to a maximum of TWO unlocks.
#13 - joen
Quote from Bob Smith :Just to point out your error there, you get ONE unlock at the end of each month, up to a maximum of TWO unlocks.

Yup, you're right. That's what I meant, but bad choice of words
#14 - shim
well i emailed them and i got a unlock
awesome!

Oh No!! [Unlocks issue]
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG