The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
I forgot to mention that I'm 29, but I have "slow" genetics I supose, as I still get mistaken for 18-21 on a regular basis..lol
Quote from mrodgers :Tis very true. I raced with C.Modoff and W.Gooden for about a year and a half before I found out they were both only 16. Here I had always thought they were both around 25. Sheesh, they were around 14 and a half when I first met them.

Infiniti is another one. He had posted here when he turned 16 and got his driver's license. LOL, always thought he was at least older than 25 as well.

In the flight simming, I regularly fly with a 14 year old kid over in California. Very mature, and VERY good sim pilot as well.

You just never know. You could be battling it out on the track with a 60 year old to the left and a 15 year old to the right, LOL. As long as they are mature and good sim racers, then the age is wiped out and we all are the same age .

(I'm 34 BTW, which I already posted my age a year ago in this thread, or the other one, can't remember if this one is new or not)

The strange thing being our age group, (30ish) is that when we were younger gaming was only for kids, and now the sales demographic for xbox and PS is 20-40...lol
Quote from aoun :...
192 months old
OR
832 weeks old
OR
5696 days old
OR
136,704 hours old
OR
8,385,560 minutes old
OR
503,193,600 seconds old

I don't quite believe the exactness of your figures
Quote from LFSn00b :You're not the youngest. Shaun468 is 8

And incapable of making any decent LFS movies *hides*

And I'm 14 (will be 15 in may).

But surely there is the birthday calendar for this
i am 1 year old because i have been playing lfs for 1 year !
Quote from TyresHot :i am 1 year old because i have been playing lfs for 1 year !

Ha ha!!! Yea, that's funny right there. So true since your life ends and your new life begins when you find LFS.
Was 15 when I got this game and just turned 17, mean i'm only 1 and a half?
im 15-doin my junior cert in secondary school(the irish a levels i think) but people always ask me how primary school is goin...im tiny compared to all my friends and its not fair because i never get into 15 movies in the cinema
Quote from niall09 :im 15-doin my junior cert in secondary school(the irish a levels i think) but people always ask me how primary school is goin...im tiny compared to all my friends and its not fair because i never get into 15 movies in the cinema

can't you just show your ID for the movie? Or over there you don't have an ID at 15? Or are you one of those persons that's too cool to carry it with you?
Quote from shaGuar :Im 15 :P 16 the 20th may

We were born on the exact same day! 20th May 1991 was such a good day wasn't it, with us 2 being brought into the world
13 :d 10-31-93 :d
Quote from Leifde :We were born on the exact same day! 20th May 1991 was such a good day wasn't it, with us 2 being brought into the world

Couldnt be better haha what a cool coincidence
I'm 16.

17 on the 12th of Feb. :eclipsee_

Matt
Quote from sgt.flippy :can't you just show your ID for the movie? Or over there you don't have an ID at 15? Or are you one of those persons that's too cool to carry it with you?

i would say you can get id's but the only id's people have is if they are 18 or over or if they have fake id's
dunno if ive posted in here, but im 15, 16 in like 6 days. I can pass for 18 no bother though, if i whap on a suit i can get in like anywhere. Im actually one of the youngest in my year, which is weird considering im like the tallest.
im 14, ill be 15 in 9 days! 9th of february been playing lfs seens i was 11 ^^ still loving it
How old are you?
1-9
10-19
20-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80-89
90-99
100+
Sorry can a mod change this to a poll with those features, i forgot to do it and i cant change it now
isn't there already a thread on this?

(15, btw)
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
i lost count when i started playing LFS

(14 at last check)
Lol....im 12, its my birthday in may 28th
im 21. also if you look on lfsworld you can see the percentage on the ages of LFS players most of them are around the 20-26 marker
yeh....can someone help me make the poll thing
10-19

14 yrz.
no need for a poll all the info is on LFSworld check it out
Making a new poll sure is fun, by golly!
This thread is closed

How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG