The online racing simulator
XRT drift help needed
(12 posts, started )
XRT drift help needed
Does anyone have a trick to keep the XRT stable and in control while drifting?

In competitions, I usually drive the FXO, but I like to know how the other cars handle, to help avoid crashes and/or wrecks.
Thanks

~lionhead333~
#2 - Woz
Quote from lionhead333 :Does anyone have a trick to keep the XRT stable and in control while drifting?

In competitions, I usually drive the FXO, but I like to know how the other cars handle, to help avoid crashes and/or wrecks.
Thanks

~lionhead333~

Best advice is think of the cars balance. If the car is in balance you have control.
What do you use to steer?
Ok i drift pretty good heres waht i do.

you dont need settings but it helps.

I use mouse to steer more complete control

i use manual i dont use clutch

super tyres, or normal, hybrid for show

i use;

w = ACCELERATE

s = Brake

space = Handbrake

a = clutch

hope it helps :S
hmm....i dont knwo how to set the mouse...i never use it...so i cant help ya if you used kb to steer i could help but i guess i cant....sorry
thanks guys. I think I'll just play around with the setup, like Woz said.
Go to walmart and buy a cheap controller for like 14 bucks and its alot easier than using the keyboard
#8 - Woz
Quote from lionhead333 :thanks guys. I think I'll just play around with the setup, like Woz said.

Setup is one thing but also you need to be able to balance the dynamic state of the car. Once you have the balance point its easy to adjust more/less oversteer with your right foot.
...huh?

lionhead=learning challenged
Quote from 4age-aw11 :Go to walmart and buy a cheap controller for like 14 bucks and its alot easier than using the keyboard

something like this? its got 2 analog stick things, those look like what someone might need... right?
I can help you, but in what Demo server you're on?
Quote from Iasonas :something like this? its got 2 analog stick things, those look like what someone might need... right?

yea that is pretty much what u would need it makes drifting alot easier and the car becomes more predictable

XRT drift help needed
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG