#1 - fapex
Pure Honey
very good movie
#3 - d6nn
A W E S O M E ! ! !

but sum clips were heavily lagging,

9.5/10
#4 - fapex
yea sorry for those little lags. Saved the Fraps files of those scenes not on my computer but on our server which we have in the local network. so i just had around 10 fps instead of 30 fps i have normally.
Was to lazy to save the clips again :sorry:
Nice movie, BUT That music was MINE (no problem) next time, watch out for cars going straight camera...

8/10
#6 - fapex
Sorry but i don´t watch other LfS Videos except some of Kraniwani and other Racers of the German Community where i´m more active.

Didn´t know that.
Really fun to watch racing footage, but nothing special if it comes to how it's been edited imo. Sorry, I just really am picky when it comes to timing the movie with the music.
Quote from fapex :Sorry but i don´t watch other LfS Videos except some of Kraniwani and other Racers of the German Community where i´m more active.

Didn´t know that.

Its about music or cameras ?

If music..I dont use it, but I wanted it
#9 - fapex
Thought you just used that Song for a Video
Hahaha damn it I was also planning to use that tune, but to be fair you've done perfect justice to it! fantastic video! well done!
Very good one!
I love the LX scenes - those cars look beautiful in action
I loved it, very good job on matching the visual pace to the music tempo....I did notice the lags, but not alot you could have done with that I'm quessing
Woooooowowiwa!
Great video, i like it
I want more movies like that!
9,99/10

Pure Honey
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG