The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Changing pit stratagy during race?
Hi,

Simple question, whilst driving in a race, can you 'change' your pit settings (ie amount of fuel) and whether to change tyres or not form a button on screen or is this not possible other than before the race on the pit screen?

secondly if this can not be done, can you at least tell if your tyres are worn past the part that they will get changed during the pit? ie making the difference by stopping before the wear point to take just fuel or just stop or stoping after ther wear point has been reached and you sit there helpless as they change your tyres??

sorry for what might seem simple basic questions

Dru.
F12 and arrow keys.
#3 - Dru
lol - i can not beleive that it is that simple.......illepall

cheers i shall go try it out then
If you've got the arrows bound to other functions, you may need to use shift+arrows.
i have things like that bound to my DFP. i use L2 as f12 and then the POV buttons on the wheel as the arrow keys... god bless logitech profiler!
#6 - Bean0
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :i have things like that bound to my DFP. i use L2 as f12 and then the POV buttons on the wheel as the arrow keys... god bless logitech profiler!

If you used the scripting system, you could have the d-pad doing something else until you were on the F11/F12 menu, then have them as the arrow keys
#7 - Davo
But when hold the key down it doesn't repeat so you have to tap it a few times for it to change whereas with the profler you just set them for arrows and hold them down
Quote from Bean0 :If you used the scripting system, you could have the d-pad doing something else until you were on the F11/F12 menu, then have them as the arrow keys

I didn't now that. It sounds very good!!

How exactly does this work?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG