The online racing simulator
Niko. You appreciate my microphone is BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For that matter, other people can't hear it. Which is a shame, so we can't hear Niall taking the piss of myself with a fu*ked up microphone.
Oh that is a classic seriously.

HAHAHA!!!!!
#3 - Jakg
o....k.....
Gah! Dont save mine as the horn...Duke Roses is a .wav, use that as the horn lmao
Go on, mock the afflicted...
We mean no harm Becky.

It it causes offence to you, we will get it removed...

And besides, we are taking the piss out of Duke for sounding like a girl.
Quote from The General Lee :We mean no harm Becky.

No, I have a broken microphone. I swear you would at least look at the f*cking disclaimer
Quote from duke_toaster :No, I have a broken microphone. I swear you would at least look at the f*cking disclaimer

I believe you...Millions wouldn't/don't.
Quote from The General Lee :I believe you...Millions wouldn't/don't.

Do you want me to send the piece of s*it to you? It's prolly the only microphone in LFS that's strapped up with sticky tape.
OK Ladies (and in some cases, literally) this was meant as fun and it should not be causing arguments.
ROFL!!! That is very funny! Sorry becky but it sounds just like you Think duke had becky in his room :o
Quote :
DoYouReallyThinkISoundLikeBeckyRose

LOL Yes!

I remember while being in ventrillo for 360 racing series I confused Duke with Becky. You both really sound the same. It´s really funny.

No offence, Duke. I´m sure you´ll get a manlier voice when you get older. However, if you are an adult now... well... then...:chairfall
These are real comments...Funny comments
*makes new background*
Personally I think it's tasteless and rude - an unmitigated attack on someone for no real reason. But I guess it's up to you, her or the mods as to whether it's allowed on here.

Mitigated attacks on someone (e.g. for showing unnatural stupidity) I'm all for however!
*goes to make a horn of tristans voice*
Awww poor Becky, at least she is famous!
Quote from The General Lee :We mean no harm Becky.

If it causes offence to Becky, we will remove it.

It is only a bit of fun. There are loads of things on the forum which are alot more offensive. Duke is taking this on the chin and finds it just as funny as we do. If he keeps telling us his mic is broken, if he will believe it.
At the moment, no one appears to be getting upset, and as soon as they do, it will be removed by us. Simply because we dont want to upset anyone or cause offence.

Like I said, we are taking the piss out of Duke for having a broken mic/girly voice. We are not taking the piss out of Becky.

But, untill then...Do You Really Think I Sound Like Becky Rose?
Not at all mate.

Its the fact that she is a female, easily the most popular female in LFS, closley followed by Tiny. The fact that we are all LFS players, we all know who Becky is and then we realised, he does sound like Becky Rose.

We wouldnt post it here if he sounded like Jessica Simpson would we.

Like, I said...we are not taking the piss out of Becky, we are taking the piss out of Duke.

**EDIT** That makes no sence...but you get the idea.
Awww...poor Becky!

It is funny, I have to admit, because DAMN does Duke have a womaney voice. Those huevos gonna drop anytime soon, son?

We all love ya just the same, Ms. Rose. :grouphug:
Quote from jayhawk :We all love ya just the same, Ms. Rose. :grouphug:

We do. I just really want to get the point across that we DO NOT want to upset or cause offence to the Ms. Rose in question.
So how sure are we duke is male?

Look at this way becky - if you cant do some stcc commentry etc then you always have a stand in
Quote from The General Lee :
Its the fact that she is a female, easily the most popular female in LFS, closley followed by Tiny.

Handbags at twenty paces. I wouldn't like to be around Tiny when (if) she reads that.
Quote from Bob Smith :Handbags at twenty paces. I wouldn't like to be around Tiny when (if) she reads that.

WHAHAHAHA! General has a nice hand bag! Real leather
Snake skin leather i've been led to believe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG