Formula V8
Formula XR
LX4
UF 1000
UF GTR
MRT5
XF GTI
#26 - mr_x
XF GTR for me, looks very aggressive and drives superbly, good fun too!
Quote from alliennas :no doubt best looking is FZ50 GTR, but to drive it's nightmare to me

Ha! To me, the FZR is the easiest to drive of the GTR class. The FXR is, well, AWD. And for some reason I can't keep the XRR's rear end behind me. Perhaps because I started first thing on the 2nd week of S2 licensed release with the FZR.

That said, I of course vote FZR as the best looking car. I had decided on that car from all the hype of S2 pre release pictures. It was just so sexy looking from the pics pre release.

Actually, I feel it is difficult to vote the best looking. They all look great and are such fantastic jobs coming from generic fusion of many different cars.
#28 - SamH
I plunked for the FZ50 GTR, for its front-side view. I do think the XRR is a close 2nd, though, particularly from the rear (while chasing them). Both of these cars have remarkably purposeful look about them. Really sexy. I love the BF1, of course, but that's a separate love altogether.
FZR no doubt.
BF1.
#32 - Jakg
FXO! (Teh sex!)
XRR in 2nd,
FZR in 3th,
FZ5 in 4th,
FO8 in 5th!
Funky poll order. Tough call though.
Quote from Biohazard :love the look of the xrr.

idd same here, the car just looks like a racing car, but can also look just like a road car with some extra's on it.
FZR closely followed by the XRR for me... I would've loved to vote for my precious LX6.... but it's only the looks, I'd still prefer the LX in any situation
FO8, absolutely magificent looking car! Just love it, period.
#39 - Davo
FZ5 and FZR. Pure sex. I remember when I first unlocked S2 I was like wow what an awesome looking car. Followed closely by the XFR and XRR.
#40 - JTbo
XR GT of course, Turbo has too much RICE on it
lub me XFR.

bonnet vent. rear wing not too big, front spoiler low on the road. sweet wheels and tyres. looks awesome while racing and is a bag of fun to drive. Yeah thats my choice always has been always will be.
All three XR cars are my favourite but XRR is the winner definitely. I mean, just look at it's gorgeous back side
fo8 ... the only proper single seater in lfs
FXO GTR here. Looks far nicer than the FZR to me, the XRR is a close second. I like boxy looking cars, and the FXR is just about perfect. I don't care for either the FZ50 or the FZR, they both look bloated, and rather ugly, the FZR is worse though.

I actually like the look of the GTi a lot, as well as the XR GT. I just love the look of late 80's/early 90's cars
Quote from danowat :Bit bored, so come on people, what do YOU think is the best looking car in the sim?.

Reasons please

For me it would have to be the XF GTR, to me this car screams speed, it looks like it's doing 100mph standing still, just the right amount of "rice" without looking too tacky, just a VERY purposefull looking car

Agreed. Love driving it too.
i voted for Fz50. It looks amazing imo. FZR and FXR is also nice.
FZR...But i have to say its a close match between the three big GTR's. I wish it was a poll for the cutest car.... UF1 :lovies3d:
I voted Uf1000, and will allways do, even if you ask me again next year

That car have got "soul" - None, of the rest of the pack, is even close to that
FZ50 GTR
by far...
Attached images
LFS.jpg
^good point!

For me it is the FZR. It has pretty, yet agressive lines. Plus up until a few month ago I was terrified to drive it, so the FZR was for quite some time, that unattainable girl you finally get to date.

Best looking car in LFS?
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG