The online racing simulator
#1 - xaxo
Logitecg g25 auto center problem
I have a new logitecg g25 wheel, it works fine with GTR2 and Race, but when I play LFS it alway "autocenter" alone, is like the wheel make the "Against wheel" (don't know the correct word in english) alone. I have unchecked the autocenter wheel on games with force feedback on control panel.
Can enybody help me?
Thanks
Make sure the Logitech Profiler is set up like this.
Please note that due to the realistic FF in LFS, "auto-centering" forces are also generated by LFS (as they would be in real life). If by "against wheel" you mean automatic counter-steering, that is a realistic effect of the self aligning torque generated by the suspension.
#3 - xaxo
I use the same configuration that you posted, and when car oversteer the wheel rotate to the other side correcting the oversteer alone, is like the wheel try to help me. It not happens with my old DFP.
It is normal?? I don't think so because it's very unrealistic that te car steer to the other side alone when it oversteer.
Thanks
#4 - bbman
Quite the opposite... The front wheels align themselves to the point of the least resistance, which is the direction of travel... So, when you oversteer, it countersteers all by itself, which is realistic... Just watch some RL drifter videos, you'll see that this happens in RL and is simulated brilliantly by LfS...
http://video.google.co.uk/vide ... 99139197&q=drift+ae86

Not the video i was looking for but it shows it well enough, the wheel spins really quickly when the car over steers. The dfp does do this too but the ffb motors and gearing never rotated quick enough for it to work like real life.
#6 - xaxo
Ok thanks! I will have to adapt to the wheel.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG