The online racing simulator
Updates to come???
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Racer Y :Hmmm... I love the clock. I don't care if it's realistic or not i think it's great.
it's the best thing added to the cars besides the windows IMO.
Any chance of real working stereos that link up to win amp or wmp or something?

Yeah I would like to have interior options too. like get rid of all that roll cage stuff and put in... zebra skin seats and a bar... ok maybe not that, but things
like steering wheel options and stuff to help personalize the cars a bit.
But really, I'm happy with what I got and still learning the cars and tracks of this version. So I'm not really in any particular hurry for anything.
I kinda like to know more about this "rally pack" thing I keep hearing about, But again it's just not anything that important, just kind of curious as to what it exactly is.

I agree with you on the clock. I like having it, though I doubt I would really miss it. If it's between a clock and a working gauge, I'll take the gauge.

The rest of your post made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
Quote from XCNuse :btw guys; its WATER temperature, not oil

... so if it is water temperature... in enduro races will our cars begin to lose HP since the engines are getting hotter??

Hey, if you flog an engine hard enough the oil overheats too. But usually not before the radiator blows its top. Usually overheated oil means actual engine damage.
hm.. think we will see smoke bellow out of the hoods?
I hope to see more rally tracks, as S2 didn't brought us any new
Anyone knows something like a "rally pack" or its urban legend?
Quote from Kashopi :Anyone knows something like a "rally pack" or its urban legend?

I don't remember seeing anything official about it, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Hearing about it isn't official, remember! Rumors, wishes and thoughts tend to become facts when circulated amongst a community long enough
As far as I know, no one asked Scawen about rally packs whilst at the karting event. But maybe thats because all the people there were real racers, and drive on tarmac together, rather than have to take it in turns on mud.
Quote from tristancliffe :I live in hope of a patch per month. But Scawen says they don't tend to release 'boring' patches unless necessary. They like to wait until they have something 'cool' to add to.

I'm still waiting for the skidmarks patch!

They have to visit the Improvement Suggestions section

Updates to come???
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG