The online racing simulator
My Girlfriend's bored.......
(84 posts, started )
If she's still bored (considering you started this thread on Sunday), or will become in future, go for a jog. Or a walk.
since you're british I'll skip the sauna part, but
after shower (it's ok to finger her but don't blow it all yet), prepare her something light and delicious like toasts, eat them in the bed while watching a movie and when the credits start to roll and toast have become one with your stomach acids, give her a body misage that will end up to sex anyway.

After that she'll do all the housholding again for few days.

Damn I just realized I miss my ex..
What happend to subtilty?
Quote from frokki :After that she'll do all the housholding again for few days.

Especially after eating toast in bed. All the crumbs!

Quote : Damn I just realized I miss my ex..

Strength man! That's one craving that'll make you feel much worse if it comes true.
#79 - MR_B
Quote from frokki :
Damn I just realized I miss my ex..

aww frokki! lol

Is that a planned process you do then?

We don't have a shower And no we're not bored now. Decided to do something fun..... like moving house!
Tell me you don't do that every time one of you gets bored
Quote from Julppu :Two wrongs don't make a right

Three lefts do (assuming the total of the 3 left turns is equal to a rotation of 270 degrees )

*tumbleweed*

#82 - Davo
Time to get a new girlfriend.

didnt bother to read the thread, just here for the funnay
Hide & seek is fun & when you get bored of that whip out the monopoly, or chess board.

Strip Poker + Vodka = Fun

Get her to dress up as a naughty school girl

Get her an exercise machine & watch her sweat!
Hehehe, recently I saw a bavarian comedian who said: "Wiss'n's wos mei Vota g'sogt hätt', wonn i'n g'frogt hätt', wos I tuan sull, weil ma longwalig is? Er hätt' g'sogt: 'Ziag di aus und poss aufs G'wond auf!'"

Allbeit being untranslatable (even to ordinary german), I try to do so:
You know hat my father would have said if I saked him what to do when I was bored? He would've said: Undress and look after your clothes!"

My Girlfriend's bored.......
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG