The online racing simulator
Right then, so you want to get to level 4, right? so why are you mirroring the URL for level 3?
Now i feel like such a dumbass....
I hate #27. I haven't a clue what to do. I've opened the files but I can't figure out what to do next.
stuck at 13
Line up the red X's with the X's on the crossword.
I have assembled the puzzle, but now what?
#357 - dev
Quote from Jakg :bla bla....

If it's not obvious, then you've done it wrong
oh balls

that was so easy when i got it in the right place!
I'm stumped on level 34, it makes no sense whatsoever, and the clue isn't too helpful either, 33 and 32 were fun, 33 was a very nifty puzzle.
ah so you can gimme a clue on 32 cause im totally clueless
look at the .swf name, then look up a chart for that on google.

The road is a short lived one, my garnet asphault of love.
ah thx i spent hours googling for hand gestures and the like
didnt know that that word had something to do with it ... found it mildly amusing when i first saw those 3 letters hours ago though

btw the first hit i got from google germany was this:
Lesbisch Schwule Filmtage Hamburg
which roughly translates to: lesbian and gay filmfestival
nice thor and me are now in level 37 where we just have a white box and nothing else will be fun later when he gets on msn
Aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhh!!!

Stupid school has blocked it. Anywhere else that I can get it from?
somebody can help us with level 40?
we've found the map and the circle pic so far only

edit: done after 2 hours
@DaveWS: Enter the main URL of the website in Google language tools, put the translation options from "English to English" (or whatever), and browse that way. Will probably serve decently as a simple proxy, provided Google isn't blocked, either.
any clue for level 23, the one with emily?
and people, please stop quoting white text, you can read it way too clearly
best for spoilers is to rot13 them, you can do it online at http://rot13.com , it's easy and safe to quote, since I guess nobody here can read rot13 fluently.

[rot13]ng gur rzvyl yriry: v svtherq gung v unir gb vawrpg ba svyr vagb gur bgure, ohg jurer? v qvqa'g trg hfrshy erfhygf lrg [/rot13]
[rot13]V purngrq ba guvf bar fvapr V ernyyl pbhyqa'g or obgurerq qbvat vg zlfrys. Frnepu ba tbbtyr sbe 'yriry 23 bhiregher-snpvyr' naq lbh fubhyq svaq vg vs lbh jnag gb purng. [/rot13]
Quote from Leifde :[rot13]V purngrq ba guvf bar fvapr V ernyyl pbhyqa'g or obgurerq qbvat vg zlfrys. Frnepu ba tbbtyr sbe 'yriry 23 bhiregher-snpvyr' naq lbh fubhyq svaq vg vs lbh jnag gb purng. [/rot13]

thanks, but I want to try without 'purng'ing
so a hint would be enough
edit: whoops thought of the wrong level

unir n tbbq ybbx ng obgu svyrf vg fubhyq or irel boivbhf
Quote from herki :thanks, but I want to try without 'purng'ing
so a hint would be enough

[rot13]V guvax gung lbh arrq gb nqq zvy.mvc gb rl.gkg jurer gur 0'f ner. Gura V guvax lbh arrq gb qbjaybnq nabgure svyr [/rot13]
Quote from Shotglass :if you have photoshop do exactly what the level tells you to with both pictures

the m**.z** is an image too? the level says ey+mil=emily, so what to do with emily? is it created or should I get it from the site and... dunno what to do with it... The hint says hex-editor, so now you got me completely confused

edit: nvm, ignore the above
you figured it out ?
argh! re-downloaded the files, now it really was obvious
something screwed up my first e*.***-file, so it was impossible for me to find out
I started this yesterday, im on 15, been stuck on it for 2 hours. I read that its French writing? Lookin for clues and even a PM spoiler at this point. /sigh

EDIT* Got it.
-
(Splint) DELETED by Splint

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG