The online racing simulator
Quote from JamesF1 :You have a mouse, use it.

yeah iv moved the thing but its asking for a user name and passowrd....
Quote from JamesF1 :Oh, and by the way, you can do 7 EASILY without a microphone.

Spoiler - click to revealSound options... use "What U Hear" as recording device.

Yeah, you just need a fiddle

my brain is fried I think, level 8 is just a noise now..........
Yeah... level 8
Quote from niffer022 :yeah iv moved the thing but its asking for a user name and passowrd....

What happens when you try and PLAY the password.mp3?
Quote from niffer022 :yeah iv moved the thing but its asking for a user name and passowrd....

Try to type the htm page of the desktop in the url...
That'll give you a good clue...
Quote from danowat :Yeah, you just need a fiddle

my brain is fried I think, level 8 is just a noise now..........

Look at your mobile phone. I'm onto 9 now
Quote from JamesF1 :Look at your mobile phone. I'm onto 9 now

Nope, I know its something to do with the letters/numbers on a mobile keypad, and the amount of times the number has to be pressed to get the letter, but I can't do it LOL
yeah mobile phone, clue states 2x8=8, press 8 twice and you get a U, but where from there.....
Quote from danowat :What happens when you try and PLAY the password.mp3?

get an error message......
Quote from Paranoid Android :Try to type the htm page of the desktop in the url...
That'll give you a good clue...

no need to download this again

dude my brain hurts
Quote from niffer022 :get an error message......

And what does the error message say? download again?, how about trying to download it then

Anyone care to give me a llittle push in the direction of level 8's soloution?
Quote from danowat :Nope, I know its something to do with the letters/numbers on a mobile keypad, and the amount of times the number has to be pressed to get the letter, but I can't do it LOL

If you're REALLY stuck:
[spoiler]Count the number of times each number appears in the photograph... starting from top-left. e.g. 5x3.

Quote from niffer022 :get an error message......

Okay, so what about if you try and access that file manually?
mehehehehehe! level 10!
Quote from JamesF1 :Oh, and by the way, you can do 7 EASILY without a microphone.

how?

(I already read the spoiler)
A very interesting website for making you think outside the box.

I've had to stop at #5 for now since I don't really want to be playing music on my work PC, but I'll have another look when I get home.

But some of the solutions are really really lame. The answer to #3 really made me groan
Quote from JamesF1 :If you're REALLY stuck:
[spoiler]Count the number of times each number appears in the photograph... starting from top-left. e.g. 5x3.

Okay, so what about if you try and access that file manually?

Sorted, my head hurts....................
Level 11
Quote from Funnycat :mehehehehehe! level 10!

Give me a clue then... I've done all the connecting, merged what needs to be merged, and been left with three. But no idea how those relate. I've even Googled for recipies

Quote from BlakjeKaas :how?

(I already read the spoiler)

Go to Volume Control > Options > Properties. Set the radio button to "Recording" and make sure that "What U Hear" is checked in the list below. Press OK, make sure that the "Select" checkbox under "What U Hear" is checked. Now the recording source in any of your windows programs will be what you hear, not microphone input. Use this carefully. The clue for the level itself may help you.
Quote from JamesF1 :Give me a clue then... I've done all the connecting, merged what needs to be merged, and been left with three. But no idea how those relate. I've even Googled for recipies

Go to Volume Control > Options > Properties. Set the radio button to "Recording" and make sure that "What U Hear" is checked in the list below. Press OK, make sure that the "Select" checkbox under "What U Hear" is checked. Now the recording source in any of your windows programs will be what you hear, not microphone input. Use this carefully. The clue for the level itself may help you.

I'm on lvl 13 by the way [spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN LOOK!!!!!]tOfu wIne saLt[/spoiler!!!!DUN LOOK!!!!!]
Level 10 was a piece of wee-wee
can't seem to find it :/
iv finally done lvl5
Quote from niffer022 :iv finally done lvl5

WOOT,

Now, what the heck is a grown up rabbit called......... (Level 12 BTW)

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG