The online racing simulator
Quote from Belain :use what uve got from the "easy" levels before

yeah not getting that
there must to get something into the holes from earlier easy levels :P
great now im stuck at 31 ... figured the clue out (not hard at all just tedious searching) but cant figure out what to do with that friggen bunny
ive just done level 30 yooohoo u were damn fast shotglass it took me n thor 3,5hours ^^
Same here, but I just brute forced it

I wasn't sure about the A and B and what I should use between them... it was easier this way, but it might even be the way you should do it ....
Quote from Shotglass :great now im stuck at 31 ... figured the clue out (not hard at all just tedious searching) but cant figure out what to do with that friggen bunny

was an easy one level 31 :P
Quote from Belain :was an easy one level 31 :P

youre not very helpful are you ? ad apreciate a little nudge on what to do with that bunny
check the bunnies hand with your mouse...and check the whole picture at the same time
thx ... i hate those riddles that arent sloveable on this crappy monitor ... i want my fw900 back :/
I'm stuck on 26, I've found where I'm supposed to be looking... but I can't for the life of me find the creator.
Quote from JamesF1 :I'm stuck on 26, I've found where I'm supposed to be looking... but I can't for the life of me find the creator.

I want to introduce you to the bestest site in the whole internets, Wikipedia. A site when I want to find out something I go first. last where you should go finding the answer.
I already got it, I didn't realise it was last name only
Giving up on 36 for today.....
on level 5 what does password.mp3 say? i cant download it
ok, so it cant open it

Try downloading it, perhaps its in the same directory?
Quote from Jakg :ok, so it cant open it

Try downloading it, perhaps its in the same directory?

how do i download it??? can you post a link?
im not posting a link, that would give it away
How the bleep do i do lvl3???
Look where the arrow is pointing, and think how it helps you get to the next level
Ive done that one, i mean the one with the mirror. This is really hard!!!1
Well, the words are "rorrim" which isnt a mirror, but reversed, so if you only had a mirror, which broke the laws of physics and reversed things, how would you get to the next level?
Mirror the URL?

EDIT: OK ive done that but now im on a mirroed version of the page with nothin to click
perhaps, try it, and please try to write in white so as not to spoil it
Yer, but what now. Rofl im such a n00b. Sorry bout ritin in normal color.

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG