The online racing simulator
g25 suppliers
(33 posts, started )
g25 suppliers
wheres the best/cheapest place to buy a g25?
#2 - Jakg
well, atm they aren't in stock anywhere, Pixmania have some (got one myself, waiting for it now!), no idea how many, £162 delivered from them

Thats the cheapest way you'll get one thats in stock now
whats the delivery time?
#5 - Jakg
jaysus these wheels are like gold dust, out of intrest when where they released?
late nov or early dec if i remember correctly
cool
#11 - Jakg
BTW - Pixmania DO have some in stock, i bought one, so if you want one there a pretty good price, too
Quote from Bladerunner :Dabs has gone from "1 to 2 weeks" to "Due Soon!"

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=493F

AND its only £149.99!!!!!!

That's erally pissed me off, I tried to put £90 in my bank account to buy it, yesterday it said it's due in 1-2 days, I look at my bank account to find I'm still waiting then look at dabs and it says it's due in more than 4 weeks.
Quote from DTrott :That's erally pissed me off, I tried to put £90 in my bank account to buy it, yesterday it said it's due in 1-2 days, I look at my bank account to find I'm still waiting then look at dabs and it says it's due in more than 4 weeks.

Me to - had it on order since November last year. I contacted them and they are telling me 28th Feb.
Quote from Jakg :BTW - Pixmania DO have some in stock, i bought one, so if you want one there a pretty good price, too

They dont, i ordered mine yesterday and my order is at awaiting stock for delivery or something like that. Date is on site now though says 17/01/07 so i assume they will have stock on the 17 but i dont know.
#15 - Jakg
...oh

I ordered one from Pixmania yesterday as well (at 16:27 according to the website). Order tracking shows ' Your order has been dispatched' under Forwarding albeit it does not show a dispatch date. Assume it is on it's way. Sorry, Greboth, it appears that I may have got the last one!!
Don't know if it's of any help, but it seems to be a lot easier to get one in Germany. At geizhals.at it shows up as in stock in about 30 shops, the cheapest is 210 €, the most expensive one sells at 268 €.
Quote from Scorchin :I ordered one from Pixmania yesterday as well (at 16:27 according to the website). Order tracking shows ' Your order has been dispatched' under Forwarding albeit it does not show a dispatch date. Assume it is on it's way. Sorry, Greboth, it appears that I may have got the last one!!

Ok this is strange, placed order at 16:47 earlier it said about dispatch will take place when stock comes in, now my order has been dispatched.
Quote from Greboth :Ok this is strange, placed order at 16:47 earlier it said about dispatch will take place when stock comes in, now my order has been dispatched.

maybe the dispatched you something else lol
Quote from lancergsr :maybe the dispatched you something else lol

who knows.
The mystery deepens haha - closer inspection of information i am confused, see for yourself in the pic (I will have to let everyone know whats going one when i know lol)
Attached images
order.jpg
That is exactly how mine reads, Greboth. I was on the phone to them today (they had mucked up my email address on their system) and it read the same at that time - the guy I was talking to whilst looking at my details said 'Ah, it looks as though it's already gone as it has been given an invoice number'. Fingers crossed and hopefully both yours and mine will turn up tomorrow or latest Friday!!
#22 - Jakg
mine was dispatched yesterday, so if they uphold their 3 days, then at best its Friday, at worst... Monday
I paid the extra £3 odd for the express service and therefore should arrive in 24-48 hours. This starts from today for me as after a certain time they cannot dispatch on the same day, Express or not.
#24 - Jakg
i really wish i'd done the express option now - slightly less than £3 would have been, imho, worth it!

Damn me being a cheapskate!
It arrived at 14:49 today

g25 suppliers
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG