The online racing simulator
server problem
(15 posts, started )
server problem
It gose and then says setupserver socket : bind failed
so much for support i gess i wont buy this game.
Il just get nascar 2006
at least i know how to do that.
#3 - Fiiu
What exactly was the problem? And you really think that LFS has like hundred support persons watching the forum 24/7?
hahaha
oh my god
if bind failed then use a different port. common sence people!
i blame scawen!
Quote from dUmAsS :if bind failed then use a different port. common sence people!

i did and still didnt work.
close
No, common sense would be: asking the question at night, then waiting 10 minutes before complaining that the support is crap and trying to get help by saying you wont buy the game because of it.
Quote from CasseBent :No, common sense would be: asking the question at night, then waiting 10 minutes before complaining that the support is crap and trying to get help by saying you wont buy the game because of it.

I asked at 10 in morning and waited a fue hours.
ass wipe.
Quote from kcd-clan :I asked at 10 in morning and waited a fue hours.
ass wipe.

Errr, you're not very patient are you. Afterall, your very 1st post here was only 4-1/2 hours ago. :rolleyes:
Quote from kcd-clan :I asked at 10 in morning and waited a fue hours.
ass wipe.

1 hour 39 minutes to be exact.
And please, keep the personal insults away, thank you.
Is there a answer to this problem or not.............
Hi!

I am new on LFS forum but i am playing LFS for a while now.

I just want to know if anyone now hot to solve the mentioned problem
Me and my friend wants to play LFS on LAN, but it says SetupServerSocket : bind failed

Thank you very much

HaVe A nIcE dAy
Do you have any firewalls, or other security services running local to your server that would "steal" ports?

Edit: try without the ip address.
after u change the setup.cfg try deleting the cfg.txt file and restart the server... worked for me. (i had tcp socket: error so that worked for me)

server problem
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG