The online racing simulator
Well we could shorten it but remember, a single race in this version.
well, for starters, can i enter the league and then give an opinion?
1. Longer races. Not much, but I felt they were tiny tad short.
2. Keep two or three of last seasons tracks and add two or three new ones

I want it to start at the same weekday, same time, and race every week like last season.

Great league btw
This looks like a lovely league. You use the cars I love the most.
Me and a friend might be intrested to sign up. It seems i would be the first Belgian driver.
For me, 2 weekly would be better so it is not so demanding. The starting hour looks good enough. How long does it takes before everything is over (Q and the 2 races)?

How does this 2 div. stuff work. Is their a pre Q during the week so your devided in the correct group by your fastest lap or is this done pre season?

I am founder and co-owner of ESCORS, an european NASCAR based league which uses N2003. We excist over 6 years so I ain't a newbie.

Any help is appreciated.
Quote from Steve Claeys :This looks like a lovely league. You use the cars I love the most.
Me and a friend might be intrested to sign up. It seems i would be the first Belgian driver.
For me, 2 weekly would be better so it is not so demanding. The starting hour looks good enough. How long does it takes before everything is over (Q and the 2 races)?

How does this 2 div. stuff work. Is their a pre Q during the week so your devided in the correct group by your fastest lap or is this done pre season?

I am founder and co-owner of ESCORS, an european NASCAR based league which uses N2003. We excist over 6 years so I ain't a newbie.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi there Steve!! We have met during my sesions over there ... ... I wish you welcome to the right side of simracing ... .. we make right turns too here once in a while ...
Quote from Steve Claeys :This looks like a lovely league. You use the cars I love the most.

Welcome !
Sorry to disappoint you but...you're not alone from Belgium. From Flanders or the French speaking part of Belgium ? If from Flanders, please pm me.. I know another Flemish-only league for you then!

This looks idd a fine league, no wait... it IS a fine league!
Kalle, will you anounce before the league starts if there will be made any changes to the concept or will we see it when the moment comes and season 2 starts ?
From "vlaanderen" ofcourse. I did not see any Belgian driver in the drivers list so I assumed,...

If you are talking about the VRL, then I know them cause i did a few LFS races there last season but I want to race the same car all season long and this is what I found here.
Tim Vanhee was even a co founder of my current league but he quitted very early.
Quote from Steve Claeys :From "vlaanderen" ofcourse. I did not see any Belgian driver in the drivers list so I assumed,...

If you are talking about the VRL, then I know them cause i did a few LFS races there last season but I want to race the same car all season long and this is what I found here.
Tim Vanhee was even a co founder of my current league but he quitted very early.

Then you know everything you need to know.
I'll be racing in the 2nd season, so not yet in the list, as my teammate (Lake) who's from 'Wallonië'.

When will sign up be open again ?
Quote from Steve Claeys :....How long does it takes before everything is over (Q and the 2 races)?

How does this 2 div. stuff work. Is their a pre Q during the week so your devided in the correct group by your fastest lap or is this done pre season?...

The whole event takes about 70-80 minutes. For season 1 we held a pre-qualifying. Everyone did hotlaps on two tracks and divisions were sorted according those times. For season 2 it might change.

Quote from GianniC :When will sign up be open again ?

Few weeks before the season starts. So maybe in January. And all the changes, if any, will be announced before the season starts. Weeks before the starts actually
What about shorter races and/or different quali and a Div. 3?

Maybe an OLFSL type points system and promoting drivers from lower divisions to replace DNA's and non-competitors ...
We talked about that. However the jumpers have their championship all screwed up.
Quote from Primoz :We talked about that. However the jumpers have their championship all screwed up.

I meant (say) for 20 cars, 30-29-28-27-26-25-24 ... down to 10 points for last in div 1 and 20-19-18 ... down to 1 for last in D2.

(Yes, the example 20-29-28 system is really bad)
I think you should keep the scoring like last season. Divided by divisions.

And definately not shorter races.
Well Kalle,

Never change a winning horse. The whole concept is unique and fun so please keep it as is. Races once a week. No fuzzz, no excesive training, close races, short to mid length tracks. Even repeat some popular like AS2. Not all those pretentious other race-shit around. Quick and Dirty fun is my motto.

The only change can be points system, and penalty system for dont show-up without reason and bit later start time to please some.

So to repeat: Never change a winning horse.

sccc|popeye
#40 - Bee
Hey guys,

SBRacing are intrested in sending in a team, if possible, how mnay are allowed in a single team?

Thanks

Bee
Quote from Bee :Hey guys,

SBRacing are intrested in sending in a team, if possible, how mnay are allowed in a single team?

Thanks

Bee

As far as I know it's not a TEAM league.
It was decided by fastest hotlaps who was in or not.
#42 - Bee
Ah right! Ok cheers I'll get my team onto that instead then.

One question, what tracks the hotlaps gotta be on?

Thanks!

Bee
Nothing has been decided yet. Keep your pants on, this is starting late january at earliest, i'd say february.
yep mates how are you doing i have one more question it s if we have to do time attack or multiplaying records on KR2 ????

thks

cheers BEE
On what? KR2?
yep same like lfs-tracker i think it s mean Keep Record 2 it s also a great program we can't use it ?
please just make the races on saturdays or sundays cuz some of us have to go to school and do homeowrk
Quote from racer hero :please just make the races on saturdays or sundays cuz some of us have to go to school and do homeowrk

Some (many) of us work, and at the weekends is the only time we get to spend with friends and family.

I for one hope it's not on a weekend
me too, thursdays were/are perfect.
Have anything been decided yet?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG