The online racing simulator
UK Karting
(58 posts, started )
i agree with racin at MK
I'm happy with MK too
Id be up for this The outdoor circuit at MK right?
The website shows pics for an indoor and outdoor circuit at MK.
Would definately prefer an enduro over sprints.
Quote from Gentlefoot :

If you have your heart set on racing (as I) there are some low cost series you could look at. Me and my mate have been going to watch these events and have chatted to competitors (my mate runs a motorsport prep business and is always selling). I'll post some links at the end.

But really Ant, it still aint cheap. As I said if you want to race cars you're gonna need all you FIA approved stuff and it's expensive.

What I suggest is this. Buy yourself an MSA National B (Non Race) licence from here http://www.msauk.org/site/custom/home/default.asp?chapter=22

This details all the regs you will need to be aware of for all forms of racing from sprinting to rallying to circuit racing. You will then be in a better position to know what your budget might need to be.

Thanks for the advice but I already know all this stuff. I have 2 - 3 seasons sprinting & hillclimbing behind me & a season of Rallycross. I have all the gear & I also held a National A licence for a while.

I've just got to the point of really scraping the barrel for my next motorsport fix. The best I managed last year was the LFS karting event where I was unwell the whole day. Once I get a job (or sue the bitch that took all my money & my business away from me) I will be able to get back on track.
Well I won't be racing at MK this month. Money is tighter than expected and I cannot afford it, I hate not having money, makes me almost wish I was in the military again =)

I will try again for sometime in Feburary.
shit
I wouldn't have been able to go either - I'm going to be moving out of my parent's house soon into my new one, and it's gonna be a budget nightmare really.

UK Karting
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG