The online racing simulator
WANTED - a webdesigner (found one i think)
(36 posts, closed, started )
^^^ i don't think taht's a bad idea...in the future, but since this is an urgent project that is already behind schedule, probably not the best idea for this project.
good point..
Quote from XCNuse :i'd say Tweak, but..

how about you make it a community project vic, so everyone can have their own little part?
kinda like a treat.. from the community to you, scawen, and eric?
have a competition like other forums do for logos and header designs and stuff, we have some really fantastic graphics designers here as you can see
(i dont know if everyone else will agree with me but.. i think it'd be more fun, and it would look muuuuch better if everyone gets into it too)

Yes, let's do it by committee, so it's disjointed, with different styles, different colours, different gradients... It's look awful. Generally, web art only looks good when done by a single person (even if people suggest improvements whilst it's in progress, which is very different to more than one actually doing the work).
#29 - joen
It's a shame it has to be done in a short time, otherwise it could be sort of like a competition with people providing their mockups or something.
I'm a modest guy but I think I'm a pretty good designer and a reasonable coder/scripter. But I take a lot of time for it though and I don't have much at the moment
XCN if you have time issues you will likely not want to hire Tweak
He can do some good stuff - yes - but it takes about 3 years per pixel
/me runs

vic if you dont find ANYONE, I can try to help you out, but be aware that my design will most likely suck like all the others did
And additionally I dont really have time to do it, but I can buy some in the supermarket
#31 - aoun
I sent an email.. i doubt i will get it, i gave Victor some pretty crap work of mine lol but meh, if he picks, hes made the right decision
wHOA
I would think Tweak or SCCC or anyone from Inferno.

Whats with all these replies.

Is the guy who did the front page for DE Emporium around?

Hey Horseman who was that?
Quote from ORION :XCN if you have time issues you will likely not want to hire Tweak
He can do some good stuff - yes - but it takes about 3 years per pixel
/me runs

completely forgot about you orion!
i think its because of your post count... you rarely talk or do anything anymore lol
Quote from XCNuse :completely forgot about you orion!
i think its because of your post count... you rarely talk or do anything anymore lol

Yah, He's a good choice.

+1
I want to thank everyone who has mailed me regarding my request. It's appreciated a lot to see so many in fact and even though I'm gonna reject all mails but one, I will keep all your messages stored just in case (and who knows maybe some future project). It was good to make some new contacts
I will reply to everyone personally later today.

I will keep this thread open for a few more hours and then I will try to make my pick.

Thanks again so far!
Man, Good luck with that Victor
You know Designers... a moody bunch with fragile egos and a complete lack of common sense.

Designing has paid my taxes for about 12 years now...

No, I don't know squat about web page design, but if y'all were to get like a real "Physical" location for this Merchandising (LOL yeah, right).......
Anyways, there's a pretty good pool of talent that plays LFS, there should be somebody around that's suitable.
This thread is closed

WANTED - a webdesigner (found one i think)
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG