The online racing simulator
Varis Drift skin
(10 posts, started )
Varis Drift skin
Can i please get someone to make my drift team a skin?.
Now if someone can please tell me and make it, i don't really care what designs or decals or door stackers you put on just please make it.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Can i please get someone to make my drift team a skin?.
Now if someone can please tell me and make it, i don't really care what designs or decals or door stackers you put on just please make it.

I would be haooy to make you one of course its gona be temporary due to someone else amking a better one

Just please say do you want flames or tribal or somthing chinese?

wan the team name on it? what colour backround of car???? spoikler colour tell me i want it so u picked it and you like it.
Unfair , ive been waiting for weeks already for a skin maker that can do my team a drift skinillepall

:banana::banana:
#4 - Gunn
Quote from Havokki :Unfair , ive been waiting for weeks already for a skin maker that can do my team a drift skinillepall

:banana::banana:

You didn't say what type of skin you wanted, or for what car, and you asked people to contact you on MSN for a discussion. You'd probably have more luck if you were more specific about what you wanted and didn't ask people to engage in conversation in a chat program.

2c
Quote from dizzlez :I would be haooy to make you one of course its gona be temporary due to someone else amking a better one

Just please say do you want flames or tribal or somthing chinese?

wan the team name on it? what colour backround of car???? spoikler colour tell me i want it so u picked it and you like it.

Umm i want the tribal for the XRT and the flames for it but i want chinese that says Varis Drift on the FXO GTR.

Thanks,
JoRdAn
Would somebody be able to make my team a drift skin please?
With flames as a base a few racing decals eg NGK Sparco etc and Drift written here and there, and DDDS on the front back and sides?
thanks AzzY
They might if you avoid hijacking someone else's thread.

I know spammers get flamed (and rightly so), but the skin request section is designed so you can ask for your own skin risk-free, even if it is the same request as a dozen other people.

So ask, my fearful demo child
Sorry
AWww, is anyone going to make my team skin?, please can someone make it already.
Now i am not trying to act like a "JACK ASS" but i just want my team skin made, so please can someone make it?.

Thanks,
JoRdAn
Quote from LFSn00b :I made a skin before you said what you wanted on the skin.

Its still a WIP
Sorry about the skin quality.

BTW same likezomg on PCA/PCF?

Thanks, sorry for not replying,I thought this thread DIED LOL.

Varis Drift skin
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG