The online racing simulator
How it's possible?
(18 posts, started )
How it's possible?
i saw this screenshout and i'm amazed, i know f1 isnt so powerfull to go 479 kmph, but look somehow its possibe. Is there any tweak for f1?
Attached images
fre.jpg
#2 - Jakg
i know the user "Wenom" made a tweak (but NEVER released it), and i also know that there was a recent hack that removed all drag from the car (now fixed though). Lastly, the wheel speed is now the speed readout, rather than the actual speed - big burn out, big speed!
#3 - S0ul
that can easily be done,by setting up really long gears and the spin the car and floor it.that will spin your wheels and it will look like you were going that fast....i guess that is how its done
Trying to do these burn out, I found (not pionieer I think: ) that skidmarks doesn't work properly. I have to reach some barrier with sliding speed on track to leave rubber. BTW why lfs has those problems with skidmarks? Looong time they even does not exist, and now Colin McRae 2 has better skidmarks.
Afaik, if you were to spin the tyres like mad (burnout) till the tyres pop, then just shift through the gears and make the ratios long, the speed is recorded by the speed of the wheels not by the ground. Think of it as a dynometer run :P so the car reaches speed that it would never get to . Personally, I got the wheels of the GTR cars spinning over 300 Kmh and XFR to 279 so I'm assuming that with the BF1 you can reach crazy speeds . Try it and let me know , I havent tried that trick with the BF1.
#6 - (SaM)
Could've been a burnout, yes. Could also have been after a crash.
#7 - Gunn
You can really get a high speed using other methods as well....
Attached images
nfre.jpg
#8 - Davo
That's nothing ...
Attached images
speed.jpg
THATS nothing .JPG screwed it up
Attached images
mach7.jpg
@7,8,9 Everyone knows the counter only goes up to 999!
@10, Everyone knows they were sarcastic!
@ 7,8 & 9

nice one guys lol
You're all slow noobs!
Attached images
nfre10.jpg
Quote from (SaM) :@10, Everyone knows they were sarcastic!

he's american... he doesn't understand sarcasim
#15 - JJ72
Okay we're now in hyperdrive.
Attached images
hyper.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :Okay we're now in hyperdrive.

:bannana_g :banana: :banana_ra :bounce8: :clapclap: :bannana_p :leb: :huepfenic
Quote from JJ72 :Okay we're now in hyperdrive.

Mine's still faster. I just used a faster shutter speed

How it's possible?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG