The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Polo shirt (with collar)
White LFS Baseball Shirt with Blue Sleeves
Black LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
White LFS Polo Shirt (with collar)
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
White LFS Long Sleeved + Website on Sleeve
White LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
NONE - But I would if there were coloured shirts
It would be nice if we could have t-shirts based on the skin of the car.
But probably this is very personal and the copyright logos need to be stripped off.
I'd be interested but it depends how much will it cost to be sent to me in Finland

What about stickers, mouse mats, caps and these (they are called kangasmerkit in finnish)?

EDIT: voted these:
Black LFS T-Shirt with Coloured Logo
Black LFS Long Sleeved T-Shirt
Black LFS T-Shirt (no collar)
I voted for the black with the coloured logo but i think would look better if the logo was the same as the one on the first shirt (but coloured ofcourse)
I voted for "None - Waiting for better designs"

No offence. But, I can easily buy a top I can wear anywhere and why pay extra for a little logo that no one can see properly. - I know it will help our lovely devs, but...you know what I mean.

I would pay a t-shirt that had "Live For Speed: Kick Some Asphalt" like Dajmin said, or some other funny/clever caption. With the site address somewhere, and maybe a logo on either sleeves and a small logo on the back, just under the collor.
I voted for the black polo shirt (nice) and the colored shirt. The Polo shirt in black would be really nice if that logo was in color! The blue / yellow in the LFS logo goes really nice with black, so there really should be more colored logos available.
Oh yeah - I'd love to see a baseball cap with the lfs logo on it
Yay, I'm quite glad someone actually saw my wicked slogan

How about this for 5 minutes work?
I'd obviously have the website URL down the sleeve like the one in the OP, but that wasn't an option.
Attached images
front.JPG
back.JPG
Sounds brilliant, I'll buy a couple if you stock them in my *cough* rather large size.

Any ideas on when you hope to have them in stock?
Quote from herki :Oh yeah - I'd love to see a baseball cap with the lfs logo on it

Same here. But it would have to be a color logo with decent stitching. Not monochrome and not silkscreened.
#36 - JJ72
I will suggested colored logo to go with the white/black shirts, cos if it's purely two toned then it's really toooo plain. the URL on the sleeve needs to be refined, like a finer font and adjustment on the spacing, height of the type etc, now it's too much like a 5 minute job.

I am all for descreet design, because they garuntee safe income for a start,however currently the general level of flare is a bit too low even for nerdy sim racing fashion victims.
#37 - axus
Quote from Dajmin :Yay, I'm quite glad someone actually saw my wicked slogan

How about this for 5 minutes work?
I'd obviously have the website URL down the sleeve like the one in the OP, but that wasn't an option.

That's awesome. If you made those with a longer sleeve, I'd do a Steeve Jobs, buy 9000 of those and throw them away after use each day.
nice idea will the logos etc be embroided or printed only? embroided lasts longer and looks better
#39 - JJ72
I would like to see the word "Scavier" being used on the design as well, cos it's really kind of a insider trivia for LFSers, Since the shirts are not really produced for promotional purpose, but rather a individual expression of our love of the sim, it would kind of fit.
Quote from JJ72 :now it's too much like a 5 minute job.

Heh, probably because they are 5 minute jobs

Like Scawen said, they're really quick drafts, probably to just get the general trend of what is liked more and what less.
Hell YES I want a LFS tshirt.

- I like the black t with colorlogo and the white longsleeve ones.
[spam]
I like this: "A squeeling tire is a happy tire"
[/spam]
Quote from Chaos :nice idea will the logos etc be embroided or printed ?

Items will be screenprinted except for things like a polo or a cap, which would have embroided logo / text

Future items could have both, like designer shirts that you buy in normal stores. But again, this thread is just for a basic line up. Other designs will come later.
I would buy a baseball cap for sure

SD.
#45 - axus
How about LFS boxers?

(I'm actually serious.)
We should recieve the t-shirts with license
I would buy a baseball cap as well, and the black t-shirt/blue-white baseball shirt. Can you give us any estimated prices, or postage costs?
Quote from Chaos :nice idea will the logos etc be embroided or printed only? embroided lasts longer and looks better

Indeed, embroidering is a must. A MUST I tell you! Otherwise they just come off in the wash and that is poo.

+1 Embroidering
+1 Colored logos
+1 Hats

What about custom LFS "racing slippers" made out of an XFG wearing an LFS Skin? Ok, getting too far ahead, sorry.
Quote from LFSn00b :Give a T-Shirt to all S2 Licensed and Demo Racers would buy S2 also
O/T

Axus, great idea!

Same idea in same time
#50 - neRu
If you made lfs boxers, i would buy them for sure.

I've voted polo, because i like the stylish look, although its a shame that it did not have a colored logo, so i changed it a bit.
Attached images
Stylish polo-design.JPG
This thread is closed

Live for Speed Shirts!
(169 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG