The online racing simulator
Happy New Year to everyone involved with LFS, be you a developer, a developer's Wife or girlfriend, a beta tester, a skinner, a moderator, a hotlapper, a racer, a drifter, a dragger, a spammer, a fool, a clever bastard, a northener, a native English speaker, a non-English speaker, or just a fellow driver. May 2007 be a successful and happy year for each and every one of you!

Best Wishes,

Tristan
Quote from Bob Smith :Booze not a problem:

ZOMG! lfs hipflask! :jawdrop:

Meh, I should have stayed home and played lfs instead, the new years party I went to was pretty boring.
Happy new year!:bananalong time since I last used the banana )
happy new year everyone... =)
Happy New Year to all!

2007 here we come!
Still got 4hrs... :P
At your PC at midnight on New Year's eve Tristan? Really geeky mate. I was all the way on the other side of the room, almost normal!

Happy New Year all.

(the hard liquor is reducing)

Btw: merged the other two "happy new year" threads in with the sticky.
Also a late Merry Christmas and a on time Happy New year Carbon MotorSport wishes the best of luck to every race driver here!
Quite, quite pissed, and buried deep in the innards of a new server atm, but popping up to wish everyone on here a great new year.

All the best

Cheers.
happy new year everybody ... mine started a hell of a lot better than last year
Quote from Shotglass :happy new year everybody ... mine started a hell of a lot better than last year

That's very refreshing to hear
Happy New Year ours was 33 min ago..going around to all froums to do so..lol
Just got home, it's January 1st 6:30 in the morning here my new year started perfect! I had a blast
Happy 2007 everybodY!
Happy new year to everybody!
Happy New Year Everybody
Happy new year to all! Enjoy the year ahead!
Best wishes to all!
Best wishes and happy new year to all LFS Players
Heppy new year, guys.
Seasons Greetings and Happy Nude Rear all.
hello,

Happy Christmas and a Merry new year everyone

Reintjan
well... I think we can unsticky this thread now, can't we?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG