The online racing simulator
Quote from bbman :The thing is: People desperately want to win... So, in a three lap race, starting from the back from the pack, you'll have to make up quite some places and where is the best chance to pass several people quickly? Right, at T1, where the field is close together...

This is exactly what's going on... I know this because there were funraces held by a league I drive in with quite short races and you could really see the mindset changing...

Increase the laps and watch the carnage fade away (the odd T1-crash by some inexperienced or overenthusiastic driver might still happen here and there)...

Wrong Buddy !

I would like to win, but not if another racer has to pay the price, and gets pushed out in the grass or sand. I join a server because I like to race - To get on the podium, if I race well, is kind of a secondary price

It`s not about winning, it`s racing

But the STCC servers invites to very hard racing, because of the built in point system So the rules MUST be hardened, to prevent those turn 1 "wreckers". For wreckers are what they are, and nothing else.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG