The online racing simulator
How to make more use of the pedals travel???
Hi,

Im having kinda problem in that i want to make more use of the pedals travel.... wat i mean is that at the moment... once i pass like quarter of the pedals travel... you are at maximum brake/throttle/clutch watever.... how can i make it so that at nearly full travel... full brake/throttle/clutch is beign applied.... so basically... i dont have to make such small movements.....

???

thanks
Recalibrate your pedals? Mine don't work that way. If I press the pedal half way I get half throttle/brake etc.

Sounds like you have them wrongly calibrated.

Maxim
#3 - CSU1
Quote from racefactory :Hi,

Im having kinda problem in that i want to make more use of the pedals travel.... wat i mean is that at the moment... once i pass like quarter of the pedals travel... you are at maximum brake/throttle/clutch watever.... how can i make it so that at nearly full travel... full brake/throttle/clutch is beign applied.... so basically... i dont have to make such small movements.....

???

thanks

Well, it might be the case that your pedal just does not have a broad range of 'pickup' or sensetivity ie: cheaper pedals wont recognise small inputs as the sensors just are not there.
You can try to change options/controls/throttle-brake centre reduction to full, that might help.
#4 - Jakg
Try calibrating them again?
Try this: Go into LFS>Controls - You should then click on 'Axis/FF', then at the bottom click on 'Recalibrate Axis' - press and depress both pedals and turn wheel lock to lock. Finally click 'Calibration Lock [YES]'. This should sort it out.
#6 - Davo
You can also play with the brke/throttle centre reduction, it bascialyl emans you can press down further on the pedal and it's not as sensitive in lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG