The online racing simulator
First Time With Photoshop
Like the tittle says, it was my first time opening Photoshop that's been on my computer forever. I didn't make this to show off some awesome skin, but more of a learning experience for Photoshop and its various tools. It sucks compared to a lot of other skins around here, but I plan on adding to this and turning it into my custom drift skin. I got the template from www.lfs-database.com and took the preview pictures with CMX Viewer.

Any tips or suggestions would be unappreciated...
~Bryan~
Well it's a good start, so keep at it

random potato shop tip #43:
Blending Options on a layer is your friend. Ensure your decals or all on seperate layers, then right click the layer and choose blending options. From there you can do some very handy stuff... for example, "Stroke" is perfect for decals to give them an outline. You could try a thin white outline on those black decals perhaps.
#3 - Davo
Tip #65.
Use vector graphics for your decals/logos. Photoshop can use eps files natively as smart objects and when you resize them they won't lose their sharpness. Check out bradsoftheworld.com for some eps logos to use.
Hmmm thanks. Yea I discovered the power of layers and god they're awesome. I'm still working on things and I will add more logos, and probably some bigger skins sweeping across the door panels.
~Bryan~
Well I had a go at skinning the LX6, IMO, it's the best looking car in LFS. But I drooled for hours in CMX seeing all the pretty cars...
~Bryan~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG