#1 - eowl
heeelp [vibration feedback]
i cant get my logitech formula vibration feedback wheel to work properly in lfs so cant some one please post a cfg and a wingman profile that works properly
Vibration is NOT force feedback and I think it is NOT supported in LFS! You'd need a wheel that doesn't say 'vibration' or 'ramble' on the box basically!
#3 - eowl
shut up it is supported and it is force feedback its just a name ive checked on logitechs homepage
===o STOPS HELPING FROM THAT LAST COMMENT o===
hi, i got the same wheel. do u have lag every 5 secs?
dont run logitech software when u play lfs, u don't even need it installed...
this advice is only if u have lag like every 5 sec
13 posts? Age 13? Iq of 13?

Firstly, you're better off naming forum topics properly so instead of 'heeelp', 'FF problems with Logitech vibration wheel' makes a lot more sense.

Secondly, when people do their best to help, and there is even a good chance that they (me in this case ) is right, telling them to 'shut up' is a bit rude.
#7 - eowl
sorry
sorry for me being so harsh on you i was just so frustrated about the problems but in fact i was right this time about the force feedback it has it it is written in the manual but anyway ive solved the problem and it was that the wheels deadzone sensor thingy was broken lucky that i could fix it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG