The online racing simulator
The 2 Dift Movies I Have Pride In
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Slopi
I've made more than 2, but these 2 movies are the only ones that I put 'effort' into for transitions and proper cuts. I used Fraps for the recording of the replays and Ulead 9 for the simple editing and Virtual Dub for a more 'custom' encode before uploading to YouTube. Hope you enjoy

South City Town Course Rev: 1 Lap (Music: The Freestylers- "Push Up")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSP20WIdWk

South City Sprint Track #2 Rev: 3 Laps (Music: The Chemical Brothers- "The Boxer")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU9-EQr59jY

Constructive feedback is welcome
ok
youre not gonna like this but here we go
this is just a replay with music, to make it into a movie
1) use SHIFT+F to lose the HUD
2) use custom cameras without tach and speedo (turn off in options - view)
3) use SHIFT+U (and then Space) to get better camera angles
4) dont use a single replay and record live - every mistake is seen, and there is nothing you can do about it

there, No offence buddy...
IMO 5/10 (very good efforts for a beginner tho)
#3 - Slopi
I can do all but #4. My theory is, why make a drift video if it's not recorded in whole? I want to show the mistakes (or lack thereof)

I also leave the tach and pedal display on due to a request from someone who doesn't play yet and likes to see how accurate the rev range and pedal work is, but I think I can lose it now

Anywho, thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can pull off this weekend

(P.S.- No offense taken, your feedback is exactly what I was looking for!)

P.S.S- haha, I just noticed your country, good to see you! I'm half Latvian myself on my Father's side. I have a sign over my desk that reads "Parking For Latvians Only!" Currently live in Florida to help take care of my Grandmother who actually still speaks Latvian. Svieks! Did I spell that right? lol
Losing the tach display and adding custom cameras will make a world of difference, so - keep on it, and you'll get there

P.S: almost right - SvEIks , and tell your Grandma - Laimigu Jaunu Gadu

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG