The online racing simulator
Shift-U View Too Fisheyed?
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Slopi
Ok, so I want to record a video while doing some cutom camera work with the track layout screen (Shift-U). Question is, when I go to Shift-U, the perspective is way off, almost like it's a fish-eyed view. Is there any way to reduce this effect so the view looks more normal?
lower the field of view?
#3 - Slopi
Geeze I hope it's not that easy, I just shut down FRAPS and everything lol...

*Goes to check*
#4 - Slopi
Ok, apparently it was that easy

Thanks, bud!
#5 - Slopi
Terribly sorry about the typo in the topic too ... oddly enough FireFox spellcheck must of assumed that's the word I wanted there...

If any Forum Mod wants to fix that, or delete this thread if they can't change the word, that'd be great... again, sorry!
LOL! i didn't notice until you pointed that out haha

well it could be worse, sometimes the search for word thing pops up when im typing and i use an apostrophe.. its annoying, and i can't fix it, unless i close out and then open it back up.. its weird
FWIW, when you are in shift-U camera, you can use keys 5 and 6 to move the FOV in and out. Also, instead of using mouse movements, you can also pan and move forwards and backwards with the arrow keys. I wish there was a keyboard key to rotate the angle.
#8 - Davo
You mean roll the camera? hold down ctrl and arrow keys. If rotate like spin then yeah there's nothing.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG