The online racing simulator
Fav racing/car movie?
(38 posts, started )
oh i forgot to mention talladega nights
ok its not really about cars too much but it is really funny (when your around the right crowd atleast)
Quote from th84 :Disney's "Cars" FTW!!!

Shoutout to Mater!

I agree, and tokyo drift maybe?
Vaillant (or something like that) was great..
A cheap story, but really good camera..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Vaillant (or something like that) was great..
A cheap story, but really good camera..

You mean that french LeMans movie released a few years back?

"Michel Vaillant" was the name, I think. (Spelling may be off, I'm not fluent in french names.) I liked the movie, but another one which was very unrealistic. Was entertaining, though. The english subtitles had a few.. uhm... errors in them, though. (Unless the french call tires "seeds") I can't believe they used a blue Pagani Zonda... it looked horrible. It should have been either silver or black.illepall
Quote from MAGGOT :You mean that french LeMans movie released a few years back?

"Michel Vaillant" was the name, I think. (Spelling may be off, I'm not fluent in french names.) I liked the movie, but another one which was very unrealistic. Was entertaining, though. The english subtitles had a few.. uhm... errors in them, though. (Unless the french call tires "seeds") I can't believe they used a blue Pagani Zonda... it looked horrible. It should have been either silver or black.illepall

Yep, Michel Vaillant is the full name http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307156/
It's done by some comic book which i didn't heard before, but like i said, very good camera and photography in the movie, and nice race scenes..
Days of thunder was good, but since I saw CARS - it somehow got to me... I dunno why
Le Mans

If someone haven't seen this, go get the dvd right now. It's kind of an artistic style documentary with fictional story. Even that there is some kind of love story behind it (it really stays in the background) it is very manly movie - in the first 38 minutes the movie doesn't have any dialogue at all. Most of the movie is just pure racing with amazing legendary cars. Very respectful that most of the racing stuff was filmed during a real Le Mans race in 1970. Steve McQueen (together with Jackie Stewart) actually wanted to participate in the real 24 hours race too but production team turned him down. So obviously lots of additional scenes were filmed afterwards but most of the racing scenes are from the real event.

I'd like to see soon this "Grand Prix" movie.
#33 - aoun
Le Mans is a good movie.. Cars was alright too..
"Grand Prix" is a must see!

I would say that my all time car film would have to be "Rendevouz". Watch it!

"Ronin" is good to, so is "Driven", can't forget about "Gone in sixty 60's" !

Cars is def the best cartoon movie I have ever seen.
Definitely Days of thunder
#36 - aoun
Rendevouz the 15min vid or what? because that one is crazy!!
#37 - DC2
Initial D Stage 1-4 are great!

and the movie is the best =p
umm...

1974 Gone in 60 Seconds (The Original).
Transporter 1 & 2. (I hope they make a 3).
The Original Italian Job.
Torque.
All the Fast & the Furious films are alright, but not great.
And Taxi was a funny one.

Fav racing/car movie?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG