The online racing simulator
2 laps clean, fair and fun fight
(14 posts, started )
Nice fight and nice to watch it = Nice
#3 - kaynd
Nice quality and frame rate.
Good music selection.

Well some more cameras such us in car, sowing mirrors, bumper view etc etc would be nice.

Good movie over all
Quote from kaynd :Well some more cameras such us in car, sowing mirrors, bumper view etc etc would be nice.

Heheh yeah I know, that's why i said this one's probably not even worth mentioning. The effort I put in it is nigh to zero

Thanks for watching and commenting though
#5 - Davo
hehe some very cool back and forth after the straight, nice work.
#6 - SamH
Thoroughly enjoyed watching that play out! Well matched racing from you both.. nice exchange of power
Awsome racing , good tunes what more can you ask for?

Personally I enjoyed that way more than 90% of videos out there, with people trying too hard to be Quentin Tarantino......lol...even a short video should tell a story...people think because a editing program has a million wipes and fades that they have to use them all in a 2 minute movie, and that a story is not relevent......just add loud music and lots of special de-ffects never seen in profesional work.
Very nice vid enjoyed all of it
Hahaha, really cool that people actually enjoyed the fight It was great fun in the car, thats for sure!
Loved it!
Was fantastic to watch, those kind of things are what makes lfs so good, great stuff, well driven
Never saw this untill now, brilliant movie, the racing in itself is the great bit, then the Monkeys come on! Boo Yah!
Hahah, never saw your reply until now! Thanks Ray, Arctic Monkey's was especially for you
Great video, nice clean battle. I really enjoyed watching that. I thought it was the Arctic Monkeys but I wasn't sure.
~Bryan~
ohhhhh ohoh oh

Nice fight! just the racing fight.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG