The online racing simulator
the torqueist tweak ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
(26 posts, started )
the torqueist tweak ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

same, :hyper:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpxB7PXUDU8"></param><embed">http://www.youtube.com/v/MpxB7PXUDU8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpxB7PXUDU8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>
not works !!!!! illepall
any news on the vid
since youtube is being gay ill post a pic and try to see if my account can host it and ill post the vid when its done uploading. :thumbsup3 hahahaa i beat ur so called world record hp yah i lost my old twk so i had to make a new 1 it has more hp less rpm
accuially no i can drive it but it smokes the tires allot but i can drive it for 3 seconds
will you post your tweak?
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
am I missing something? Patch U (and V) is tweakable?
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
where's the tweak gimme gimme gimme?
#13 - Jakg
He hasn't released it, but loves to tease with dodgy screenies
OH THE HORROR!!!
THE PAIN!!!!
I feel so depressed now...I'll go and eat a ton of icecream

Edit: I know a great new year/christmass present for LFS comunity
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
pwned. first one to notice wins... nothing.
Attached images
powaaaah.jpg
rCraptored
Attached images
factored.jpg
smart guys, dont share it
Quote from Wenom :Yep a sauber tweak, although I'm not sure what Bob is gonna do with it, because his antivirus found a troijan in it. It shouldn't have one and it is tested with F-Prot Antivirus for Windows, Avast! and AVG Free Edition. Have to wait what Bob Smith says about it if he ever even tries it.

Hi

I've tried this again on the work PC and that doesn't pick up any virii. It seems just like a simpler version of LFSTweak, but only for the Sauber. I don't have LFS installed at work (sadly) to test it on though. I would suggest work on the interface though, assuming the app works (of which I have no doubt).

I will discuss this with the other mods/admins and get back to you.
i think you guys have missed the point of making a car with alot of torque (is torquiest even a word??)

you guys should see how much torque you can have in a car, and still be able to drive it without destroying the tires in a split second

because right now you have enough torque to cause the earth to stop spinning, but its worthless if you can't use it
#21 - neRu
Am I the only one turning green from envy?
Sure, I think it's a great idea not releasing it, because it could get in the hands of demo'ers, but the rest of us? I'm dying to have a go at it!
any chance of mortals like myself getting to tweak XRT, FZ5, RB4...and stuff...
pretty please?
i doubt LFS will ever become a freeware game.
but are they just going to stop at S3? illepall
#25 - joen
Quote from ethan520 :but are they just going to stop at S3? illepall

It will take a long time before S3 will arrive. They have to stop somewhere.
When S3 is completed they will have achieved everything they set out to do, what would they do after that?

And no, LFS is and will never be freeware.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG