The online racing simulator
Host refused connection
(30 posts, closed, started )
Host refused connection
Host refused connection: this massafges showes me when I won to connect on STCC server! Why? I realy starting to like STCC servers and now this problem comes to me. My freand can go race but not me. Yes I'm using dial-up but still that can't be reason to kick me out I'm usuly racing on 1a (S1 server) It's smaller number of racers so my connection can hold on

Becky please able me connect, please it's Chrismas

Mary Chrismas all
#2 - Jakg
You got banned for wrecking at least 6 cars in only one race and were removed from the server for one month
Usually means you're banned.
#4 - Davo
Quote from Jakg :You got banned for wrecking at least 6 cars in only one race and were removed from the server for one month

Where can u go to see the bans?
Its funny when you see someone complaining about everything and blaming everyone in a server, only to find he has been banned the following day.
#6 - Jakg
http://wreckreport.ukct.net/wrecker_list.asp - then enter the password, this shows you all the bans from the wrecker barricade (although im not giving out the password)

I know N I K I was banned as i heard "the admin" talking about the terrible driving N I K I was doing, and the length of the ban that was being handed out
Quote from Jakg :http://wreckreport.ukct.net/wrecker_list.asp - then enter the password, this shows you all the bans from the wrecker barricade (although im not giving out the password)

I know N I K I was banned as i heard "the admin" talking about the terrible driving N I K I was doing, and the length of the ban that was being handed out

I was banned also, for no reason, could you help me?
#8 - garph
Quote from craig12345 :I was banned also, for no reason, could you help me?

There will always be a reason, try the STCC website....obviously!
Niki,you really dissapoint me.Both me, AND YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM,told you to learn how to behave,but you must continue to be an ass....

*sigh*.....it's a sad,sad day when someone as talented and fast as N I K I is behaves like a jerk......

Sorry for this post,I had to expose a fact.....
Quote from garph :There will always be a reason, try the STCC website....obviously!

very wrong... sometimes admins just sucks... in that server too... i have my story to tell...
wow so if u wreck peeps u get a 30 day ban, and if u rejoin into traffic in too much of a hurry and 1 person crashes, u get a 90 day ban... hmmm
I dont belive this!!! I had great races whit cyber|biernot (won him twice), then was come my coson and I had to go, so I got LFS off. Two hours later Im back and cant connect, so today I sow this. But why have I got ban??? I had one accident whit [Muroc]ToniX, and today I met him on-line and had this super race agaist him. Also I asked him is he mad on me becouse of that thing yesterday, he sad NO. So what is the PROBLEM. Why did I got bann???

You can see my race agaist ToniX here! We was tolking later on Croatian.... but still whatch it

But when I killed 6 drivers???
Show me that!!!

I'm not a wrecker!!!!!
Can you remove that ban?
Attached files
N I K I vs. ToniX.mpr - 512.8 KB - 110 views
#13 - Jakg
Quote from tiagolapa :very wrong... sometimes admins just sucks... in that server too... i have my story to tell...

no, they don't, they "suck" because you were told to just shut up about an incident for 2 seconds and would not. you did this repeatedly, and for ignoring an Admin you got a ban just to get you off the server
Quote from craig12345 :I was banned also, for no reason, could you help me?

you would NOT be banned for no reason, i know that SamH did no ban you, neither did JohnUK89, have you PM'ed Becky Rose?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :wow so if u wreck peeps u get a 30 day ban, and if u rejoin into traffic in too much of a hurry and 1 person crashes, u get a 90 day ban... hmmm

rejoining is a 30 day ban - but only if you did it into traffic, if your in too much of a hurry to LOOK before you rejoin then i hope you learn to calm down
Hey well everyone has there bad days. And yes some Admins are power hungry prunes. But if we didnt have them all hell would break loose on most servers.

On the NIKI thing, this comes as a shock, had many bloody good races with him just the other day on As CLub Rev with the LX4. Was brilliant battling with him.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from N I K I :I'm not a wrecker!!!!!

an Admin SAW you take out 5 or 6 cars in one race - i will not put a link to the replay on the forum, as im not allowed to, but i have PM'ed it to you

EDIT - im watching the replay now, i would expect you to say "someone else used my account" as i too dont want to belive that you are a wrecker
Quote from Thunderhead :Niki,you really dissapoint me.Both me, AND YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM,told you to learn how to behave,but you must continue to be an ass....

*sigh*.....it's a sad,sad day when someone as talented and fast as N I K I is behaves like a jerk......

Sorry for this post,I had to expose a fact.....

Čovječe ovo je sranje, nisam ja nikoga wrecko, pa nisam tolika budala.....
Bar imam toliko mozga!!!!!!!!!
#17 - Jakg
Well in the replay you do ram people off the road, i've PM'ed it to you

FE Gold, XFG, remember it?
Quote from N I K I :
I'm not a wrecker!!!!!
Can you remove that ban?

Maybe you aren't a wrecker,but damn sure you're way to egoistic and arrogant:
-acting like a jerk in OPS,from which you got kicked out by Miško,(until you get a decent connection speed,
-also in OPS:despite being fast enough for Div 1,trying to get in Div 2 just to win Race 3,constantly deleting PB's
-spaming "N00B MOVE BLUE FLAG!!!!"even when there is no blue flag,
-screaming "RESTART PLZ" every god damn time you spin out,like you're only one out there,
-AFAIK,CRO team raced ZION,you went insults galore against them,
-your team hates you for your behaviour,
-and let's not forget the OPS skin scandal you're created...

Ban well deserved,I'll say..

And dont swear,please.You make us Croats look like primitives,you know?

And the reason for me mentioning this is not because I have some grudge against you,neithere I envy your speed,I'ts just,you're one extremly fast driver,and you should behave accordingly-not as egoistic and arrogant,but as one who we snail speeds can look up to,y'know?

Peace out and I hope that after this ban you'll start to think more.
The ban issued was only a 7 day one, as I personally did not feel that the incident was malicious or intentional. I also did notice that the MPR showed some lag, and as such the ban was not in any way claiming you're a wrecker. You WERE disrupting the racing though. That is the reason I banned. If you have sorted said lag out, I would be happy to revoke the ban and allow you to race on the server again
Quote from Jakg :...........

what you say is bullshit
anyway..... if thats the case, then why not kick me? or even better.... talk like normal people do... you can only see ban in front of your eyes...
OR better thing to do is ban the REAL wrecker, the one that crashed me in that day, the one that taked shortcut trough sand and wrecked the 3º place holder.... but that YOU didnt SAW....
i was wasting my time in full server trying to get to 1st, and i was succeding... but that wrecker... f***

you really think you know everything, dont you kid??? bah....

btw, i dont shut up just because you or someone tell me...illepall
Man this can't be!!!
I was driving that but....
Thenks God I'm using Auto Save Replay...
so you can see my replay and this one...
It was lag on me!!!!!

I haven't back on that server later, I joined to STCC 1a (S1) server
Many drivers know my racing and they know I'm not a WRECKER!!!!!
This was my connection problem, not my driving.....

And besides how cold I do something like that in normal conditions???
Just hit ppl and go.... NO!!!!!!!!!
Attached files
STCC's replay.mpr - 307.2 KB - 130 views
Niki's replay.mpr - 106.3 KB - 126 views
Quote from tiagolapa :what you say is bullshit
anyway..... if thats the case, then why not kick me? or even better.... talk like normal people do... you can only see ban in front of your eyes...
OR better thing to do is ban the REAL wrecker, the one that crashed me in that day, the one that taked shortcut trough sand and wrecked the 3º place holder.... but that YOU didnt SAW....
i was wasting my time in full server trying to get to 1st, and i was succeding... but that wrecker... f***

you really think you know everything, dont you kid??? bah....

btw, i dont shut up just because you or someone tell me...illepall

The admins on the STCC servers try and do the best job they can to stop wreckers, what doesn't help us in the slightest is people like you balling off about wreckers with no evidence of said wrecks. PLEASE, if you're going to accuse people, BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP
Quote from N I K I :Man this can't be!!!
It was lag on me!!!!!

Well my friend,when your connection is too slow to handle a full packed server,YOU LEAVE THAT SERVER,DON'T RACE THERE.Especially when your connection is a 56k modem.

It's considered good behaviour,and it's polite,you know? Same about screaming BLUE FLAG and RESTART PLZ! all the freakin time.
Quote from N I K I :Man this can't be!!!
It was lag on me!!!!!

As I said, I'm not accusing you of being a wrecker at all. I accept that you had lag problems on that day and I have also said I would be happy to remove the ban if you have sorted the lag out.
#25 - Jakg
Quote from tiagolapa :talk like normal people do... you can only see ban in front of your eyes...

they DID!
Quote from tiagolapa :you really think you know everything, dont you kid??? bah....

no, but i know what happened
Quote from tiagolapa :btw, i dont shut up just because you or someone tell me...illepall

that shows

Someone wrecked you, and because the admins are meticulous, Becky went to watch the replay (just in case he was rammed or similar) - however you would not stop going on about it, even though an Admin was going to examine it, you carried on going on about for the whole of the next race even though an Admin REPEATEDLY asked you to drop it, but you ignored her - she got annoyed and got rid of you
This thread is closed

Host refused connection
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG