The online racing simulator
Host refused connection
(30 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Thunderhead :Well my friend,when your connection is too slow to handle a full packed server,YOU LEAVE THAT SERVER,DON'T RACE THERE.

It's considered good behaviour,and it's polite,you know?

You need to calm down. Seriously, you need to stop slinging insults at him. He can't help it if he has lag, if you had the same lag would you want people insulting YOU about it? Think about it.
Quote from tiagolapa :btw, i dont shut up just because you or someone tell me...illepall

Well, if you are invited into someone elses house and start screaming about. They tell you to stop it and you don't, you are kicked out and not invited back. If you say you don't care about the people who own the house and you do what you want, then you should never be allowed in again. Is something still unclear?
Quote from JohnUK89 :The admins on the STCC servers try and do the best job they can to stop wreckers, what doesn't help us in the slightest is people like you balling off about wreckers with no evidence of said wrecks. PLEASE, if you're going to accuse people, BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP

funny thing is that i was not the only one complaining about that driver in that day... but who cares... i was banned and everything was fine...
and because i tried to get my revenge back hiting the wrecker in next corner, some admin told me later that if i actually crashed the guy in that revenge move i would be sent to wrecker barricade...
that made me laugh... anyway happy new year! good health for everyone, thats what matters in this world...
This is an issue between Niki and the STCC admin. If you weren't involved and would just like to post some comments about unrelated incidents (other races, leagues, your own bans, etc) please save your bile. Without knowing the full details it's impossible to draw conclusions about this, or anything else such as the consistency of punishment, so please don't try to.

Finally, "my brother/sister/dad/ not me playing" is not an excuse in my eyes - if you care about your reputation, why leave it logged in, with no passwords? Do you do this with your email/forums accounts? With your online banking? Do you leave your car unlocked so anyone could drive off in it? Please - take some responsibility for your actions (or lack of).
This thread is closed

Host refused connection
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG