The online racing simulator
Merry Xmas all of you, wish you all your dreams come true
Merry Xmas guys
Merry X-Mas
Meeeeerry Christmaaaas ^_^
Merry Christmas everybody

Regards from us @ Heart of Racing
Jolly Festives One and All
Maligayang Pasko everyone. Which means Merry Christmas. oh Happy New Year. Lol Am I the only Filipino here kinda sad lol.
Merry Christmas everybody.

Now I really need to get on and wrap some presents and write cards and put my christmas tree up... lol
Merry Christmas folks. Don't drink and drive :drink:
#60 - Jakg
mwahaha, i have Jaffa's, and look how big the "G25 for Jakg" charity fund is!

I'll let you do the maths (its not because i want you too, it's because i got an E in Maths Extension! )
Attached images
100_1727.JPG
100_1735.JPG
Merry Christmas, to one and all. Hope u all have a great day, and all u demo drivers get the license, and everybody gets a G25!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Čestit Božić

Have a wonderfull day with your families
Happy christmas and a merry new year!
Pic says it all. Be Well Friends.
Attached images
ANTxmasscene.gif
#67 - CSU1
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Sorry I've wanted to do that for some time now
Has the Irish New Year started already? Ah well, Happy New Year to you too mate
it isnt untill the ABSOLUTE end of the week! lol
#70 - CSU1
:iagree: :drummer: :banana_ra :bounce8: :hippy: :bananalla :leb: :woohoo: :headbang:
Quote from hrtburnout :Has the Irish New Year started already? Ah well, Happy New Year to you too mate

Didn't you know that the Irish new year is on our Christmas day? CSU1 is late, actually
:ices_rofl
i think youll all find that he has just started celebrating the new year, so thinks its so. a bit pished methinks
Screaming happy new year is an Irish tradition or better known as an excuse to start drinking to celebrate it. They yell it on random dates throughout the year.
Another reason to celebrate with alcoholic fluids is the fact that the word day is in the current day.
Though, they only drink when it rains, or when the sun shines, no other occasions. They wouldnt want to be drunks, would they!
My mother sometimes bangs pots and pans at midnight on New Year's Day, since that's something her family used to do. A little research (that may or may not be correct) says this is a Scandinavian tradition. However, since my family's ancestry primarily consists of Irish, Scottish, and German (father's side only), I'm not quite sure how this tradition got into her family.

We all ask her what she's smoking when she does it, though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG