The online racing simulator
City Driving course, my first.
(10 posts, started )
This is my first City Driving course and the first course I've ever posted here.
It's based on the current widely used one, and I'm quite pleased with it. Only problem is it seems to not flow as much as it should. Suggestions, improvements, and even trying it and fixing a few things would be appreciated. Also, one screenie, no time for more, too lazy...

Enjoy, hope people use this or a redone/improved version, there's some parts I think are perfect for C&R, like boxes for cops to hide.
Attached images
Untitled1.jpg
Attached files
AU1_C&RLAYOUT.lyt - 3.4 KB - 295 views
#2 - gip
hey, what button do you press to see that mode? i forget
#3 - Lible
Shift U
#4 - Phill
well no wonder it dosn't flow, ever seen a city with a zigzag road?!
Quote from Phill :well no wonder it dosn't flow, ever seen a city with a zigzag road?!

Lombard Street San Francisco is like that only uphill, plus, it's supposed to be useful for both cops and drivers so they can hide, while the other takes the big circle, then they can turn arround. The thing I'm questioning is why it's so hard to tell which way the road goes!

I do realize it is pretty bad, so I will try to make another one. Expect it to be 100 times better, I just kinda rushed it because I had so much space and didn't know what to do with it. Plus I was too lazy to make the lines.

I think I could do a lot better if someone showed me a good idea for a layout, like a theme (twisty, straight, narrow, curvy, tons of intersections, etc.) Then I bet I could do it well.
Attached images
LombardStreet2.jpg
Can someone tell me if i can get to this driving thing being a demo member? if so, how?

Thanks
no, for the autocross feature u need an S2 license
ok thanks ;] is there any other cops and robbers for demo users?
Quote from RacerAsh3 :ok thanks ;] is there any other cops and robbers for demo users?

if u improvise yes
like how?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG