#2 - ajp71
Speak very nicely to Victor.
#3 - herki
a) Victor is in charge of payment and stuff
b) email or pm him, don't start a thread
c) think before you act

edit: beaten =(
afaik its geraldine ,not victor any more
Quote from ajp71 :Speak very nicely to Victor.

wrong victor does not do that anymore i think it is Geraldine
It's unbelievable how many people are so ignorant of their actions that they manage to run out of unlocks again and again. But what baffles me even more is that no matter how often we answer such redundant threads like this, there will still be people who ignore everything around them and post a new thread immediately, often accompanied by emotes such as ":mad:" because THEY failed to read the release notes, or the release thread in general and THEY don't understand that there might be problems if you install a TEST patch.
[/rant]

#7 - herki
Quote from Ger Roady :afaik its geraldine ,not victor any more

Quote from rc10racer :wrong victor does not do that anymore i think it is Geraldine

I always thought they'd both manage it... I could request an extra unlock for my other pc to find out
Quote from AndroidXP :It's unbelievable how many people are so ignorant of their actions that they manage to run out of unlocks again and again. But what baffles me even more is that no matter how often we answer such redundant threads like this, there will still be people who ignore everything around them and post a new thread immediately, often accompanied by emotes such as ":mad:" because THEY failed to read the release notes, or the release thread in general and THEY don't understand that there might be problems if you install a TEST patch.
[/rant]

sorry but i am not english for me its hard to read that
#9 - joen
joen - thank you very much, that answered my question (ran out of unlocks here...unpleasant thing let me tell you)
Quote from AndroidXP :It's unbelievable how many people are so ignorant of their actions that they manage to run out of unlocks again and again. But what baffles me even more is that no matter how often we answer such redundant threads like this, there will still be people who ignore everything around them and post a new thread immediately, often accompanied by emotes such as ":mad:" because THEY failed to read the release notes, or the release thread in general and THEY don't understand that there might be problems if you install a TEST patch.
[/rant]

not true

i always thought you have 5 spare unlocks at any one, i have been S2 for a while and only ever used 1 unlock EVER

until in my "wisdom" i decided to try these new updated test patches, and after having to unlock again, and then another few times while i tried to revert back to my original version "U" left me without any

it was then, that i realised i never had as many as i thought, after all i`m not an unlocking freak, i don't unlock every month as i built a proper PC in the first place that does not break down.

as it happens i also had to mail politely for another unlock, i would not have bothered but i have some much needed time off from my business for a few days over Xmas (Christmas day and boxing day only i only technically get 4 days off per year when i don't have to do ANYTHING!!!) and i would have liked to play the game, rather then sit round a table at my parents house rabbiting on about how much of a git i was when i was a young boy

it was a simple mistake, i do belive som,ething changed after patch u32 which is why so many people seam to be dropping unlocks??
Quote from rc10racer :wrong victor does not do that anymore i think it is Geraldine

many thanks i have send a mail to geraldine and geraldine have send to me another key

thanks for your help
Yes, U32 had a license system change, causing the installations to be locked. Scawen posted this when he released U32. People installed it, didn't read Scawen's post and literally asked why their LFS was locked a few posts down. Then Scawen gave EVERY licensed user who had less than 2 spare unlocks one for free. EVERYONE. Yet people still continued to run out.

If you always thought you have 5 unlocks, well then that's your fault for not reading the license agreement. Of course you can make mistakes, but spamming the forums not bothering to do a search or even just looking at the first page of the subforum you're going to post in, this is what gets me.

patch U35 arghhhhhh no more key
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG