The online racing simulator
Extra objects
(9 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
Extra objects
i was wondering how you get the extra objects like vans cars and lorries
please could you help me out where i find them or where i have to download them
#2 - Jakg
You cant - plus you cant use the layoutes because your a demo racer!
Quote from sam93 :i was wondering how you get the extra objects like vans cars and lorries
please could you help me out where i find them or where i have to download them

#4 - sam93
i use my m8s account to mess around making autocross tracks and another thing what do the checkpoints do on this game extra start off points or take the time you took to get to the checkpoint and another thing is can you do a second start off point so when people come out of changing cars or changing the set up the dont start in the middle of the track they start in a different area??
the checkpoints record the time your at and you cant have a second start line. who is your freind by the way if you dont mind me asking politely (as in his lfs name)
-
(Btoryo) DELETED by Btoryo
Captain Slow
ehm...yeah, check my sig, and think about if he has acess to S2 via Friend
I DONT THINK SO...
Quote from squidhead :Captain Slow
ehm...yeah, check my sig, and think about if he has acess to S2 via Friend
I DONT THINK SO...

eh?

so he uses your account for s2?
#8 - Jakg
from his sig, which is a post which i cant find (perhaps a PM?)

"hi there squid i was just wondering if i could use your s2 license code to unlock my lfs"
Quote from Jakg :from his sig, which is a post which i cant find (perhaps a PM?)

"hi there squid i was just wondering if i could use your s2 license code to unlock my lfs"

ooh i just noticed the white lettering. he must of been after a freebey. hmmm

wel if hes not using someone elses account then could possibly be a H****R, and even if he is using someone elses he shouldnt be.

Extra objects
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG