The online racing simulator
with a bit of hunting about you'll be able to get hold of tweak/mekanic and a sutable version of LFS. it might take you a little bit of fiddling but it's well worth it for those extra horsies!
i can try to develop a new version... is there a source code available or something to help?
LFS TWEAK .twk file problem
hi i just bought S2 and it's great but i also downloaded CSR, now when i download .twk files i dont know where to put them , can someone plz tell me where to put the .twk file
ok its been a day now and no-one has said a comment or anything.
this is just boring i try my best and no-one tells me anything.
Put them wherever you like, browse for them in the open file dialog in LFS Tweak.

Not everyone can answer your question, you can't expect an instant reply. Also posting the right forum might help.
ok well thanks for the help also i more request bob,

i have CSR not tweak and i wsas wondering if there was any soundsets for that either thanx
what do you mean? LFSTweak is a SEPARATE program that runs on LFS version Q only, and is a separate download - do you actually have it? CSR runs on version S/T/U upwards and does NOT run on Q.
it's ok thanks for the help though guys looking forward too talking to u in more forums
blah it doesn't work Im in the pits and it can't find the car
help us XD
there's a way to get some real cars into lfs
The fastest you can go is about 714.5KPH (444MPH). At that speed the physics engine will reset you.
Minor technicality here, but LFS works internally in SI units, and the limit is 200m/s. That converts nicely to 720km/h or 447.4mph. So he was correct on the figure.

While you can make cars that reach that high speed in the short straights available in LFS, they rarely driveable outside the drag strip.

The only way I ever hit the reset limit was back in 0.3H days when we could make the CdA figure negative, so the car accelerated itself exponentially. You could put enough power through the wheels to reach that velocity otherwise. I don't remember the CdA being adjustable in LFS Tweak for S2, but with slick tyres and lock diffs it might be possible with the aero hack.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
hold it right there young man
WHAT IN THE NAME OF **** is going on?
how is a F1 car got a 4.2 V8 and a hell load of bhp?
Quote from squidhead :hold it right there young man
WHAT IN THE NAME OF **** is going on?
how is a F1 car got a 4.2 V8 and a hell load of bhp?

And FOUR WHEEL DRIVE.....
just decided to try this out, I like!

props to coder.
Made his own LFS Tweak, I presume. There's nothing special about LFS Tweak itself, apart from all the hours Fonny has spent tracking down memory values.
you would need s2 for the bf1
Quote from Wenom :Close eh?

/me *starts running again*

ewwwwww! share plz (no i dont mean the set ^^)
Quote from EmilO :How dumb you are,ofcourse hes friend got a license!

Well, lots of people that have s2 content have said they got it from a friend, most of them are no longer welcome :ashamed: :haha:
i also want to check this tweak at work, can sonebody send this stuff to my email : [email protected] ?
Quote from Jakg :... and Fonnybone just can't be bothered, and is waiting for a more "permanent" release.

Sorry.

My guess ... this release will be present for at least 1 year physicswise. (since april) Propably there will be a patch V next year with very very minor changes in this department like the new speedo. Most of the stuff will be tiny small details like perhaps a better replay control, an auto patcher, Vista compatiblity, translation for klingons ...
And if LFSTweak isn't compatible to Patch V then it wouldn't matter, because nothing is done physicswise at the moment as far as I know. It wouldn't be really bad if you can't rewind your replay, would it?

For me this is the most stable time at the important parts of the game itself. Perhabs there will be some redone Tracks or a new one, but I wouldn't bet.

S2 for Xmas '07 or '08?
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG