The online racing simulator
pure and hard phisics of the XFG in Lfs Spain
(13 posts, started )
pure and hard phisics of the XFG in Lfs Spain (add youtube)
failed to render the file
Quote from Ondrejko :failed to render the file

If you want to see the file you should use quicktime 7. The codec used by quicktime 7 in compression is the H.264. I'll upload the video to youtube.
I hope you enjoy the video!

Nice movie! Maybe a little bit to long for my taste, but it was nice to watch anyway
Awesome!
Too much slow motion for me and random speedups. And I dont think I ever saw any footage that was normal speed? It looks like you captured at the wrong framerate (too fast).
#9 - kaynd
Nice cameras, all showing good close racing action.

But I think that (electro-club-whatever) music didn’t match with all that slow motion.
And also racing movieς doesn’t have to be in slow motion most of the time… I think that made it so long.

You could have maintained normal playback speed and slow it in some really special moments of the race.
#10 - Davo
Well certainly lived up to your name with the music, some excellent goa tracks The crash at the end was the best, loved the different angles.

Bad points was the constant change in video speed, some unnecesarily slow parts. Bit too long and same action over and over. Should've just been more of a highlights thing.

Overall 7/10, high score for good music choice
I quite enjoyed the movie bit too long tho! And the crappy remix of The Prodigy - Out of space made me laugh!!
Haha that is one strange mix
Sorry, the problem is version youtube... audio and video desincronized

Watch version Rarhost...

...COMING SOON...
FB GREEN _ FXO TURBO _ 2 Division _ LFS-SPAIN ;-)

pure and hard phisics of the XFG in Lfs Spain
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG