The online racing simulator
Was amused to see that more people are looking forward to Racing Legends than Blimey's revolutionary new sim with a brand new physics model (95% of which is copied from the ISI engine).
#52 - axus
BHMS always do better awards. This is funny shit though. Big grin LFS is on 71% or something now. Wink
Quote from ajp71 :Had another round of votes (just clear the cookies)...

A pretty pointless poll then if you can vote multiple times Uhmm
Was it really necessary to publicize this? Al least you could've had some fun by letting "Other" win, but now the word is out and it will be obvious the results are faked. :rolleyes:
Quote from AndroidXP :Was it really necessary to publicize this? Al least you could've had some fun by letting "Other" win, but now the word is out and it will be obvious the results are faked. :rolleyes:

When has ASS ever paid any interest in the LFS comunity Wink
It's not like they'd find this thread here, but seeing LFS win by 80% makes it kinda obvious (even if it's true ). Then again, I really don't give a turd about an ASS poll.
Somebody must have written a script to automatically cast votes in this poll. I've just seen the rFactor vote count increase by over 500 votes in the space of a couple of hours. Edit: it's now increasing by about 10 votes per second and the GTR2 vote is also increasing at about the same rate. What a joke.
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
#58 - axus
ROFL. Idiots. ASS are going down for this poll, methinks.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I blame ASS because they provided live results. They have only themselves to blame.
Quote from ajp71 :Was amused to see that more people are looking forward to Racing Legends than Blimey's revolutionary new sim with a brand new physics model (95% of which is copied from the ISI engine).

Isn't human genes 99% the same with shimpanzees Razz
They didn't see "Goo" as a sim personality at all because it isn't included?
Sure, let's all vote for LFS in the "ass" awards. Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG