The online racing simulator
Ban Vote
(61 posts, started )
Well, after reading this thread, and the other thread linked here, it is nice to see that everyone can resolve the situation as adults, even though not everyone is an adult via age.

Something that I am curious about is I looked up Nuke76. It lists 3 posts under his name, yet this is the only post that shows when you search "find all posts by Nuke76". Interesting and weird.

When you ask a question like "why can't we have signatures", the reason would be due to opinions of the majority and you will get responses of those opinions. Anyway, hopefully Falcon, you can learn something from this as making mistakes and learning from them is all a part of growing up. Welcome back and enjoy. Happy to see the maturity show in acknowledging what happened and apologizing. That is the important mature and adult thing to do.
#53 - SamH
Quote from mrodgers :Something that I am curious about is I looked up Nuke76. It lists 3 posts under his name, yet this is the only post that shows when you search "find all posts by Nuke76". Interesting and weird.

That's my doing.. there were a couple of posts immediately following the ban, which I shuffled off into oblivion Also, to head off any conspiracy theories, I can confirm that Nuke and Falcon ARE different people
#54 - CSU1
Shite,\ I've missed everything lol, awww =
Anyway;No Problem Falcon140
@mrodgers; yes; inquisative little begger probably post/delete, post/delete> post
i appreciate you guys not being mad anymore

and it seems people are wondering about nuke.

nuke is a friend that doesnt have lfs and doesnt like racing games for that matter, but i asked him to do me a favour and make a few posts in my defence.

Thanks Nuke

goods friends are hard to come by
Well, i have removed votekick/ban from any servers i run, i know how annoying it is :]
Quote from Falcon140 :Remove it completely

i am tired of joining a server and instantly getting banned by noob ****s.

i am 4 bans away from the 30 day ban because of noobs with the itchy ban vote finger.

illepalli haven't get a vote to ban me for about 6 months and i got it 2 times beacuse i crashed by excident but i haven't been banned...others haven't voted
there are a few people on the SRC stunt servers that will group together and voteban people who are better than them. happened to me once. never been banned from anywhere since. If you don't drive like an idiot, you don't get banned.
Quote from freetimmy :illepalli haven't get a vote to ban me for about 6 months and i got it 2 times beacuse i crashed by excident but i haven't been banned...others haven't voted

I've been racing LFS since March 2005, almost nightly. I think I've been banned only once or twice in all that time. It was an instance of I joined a server and those on the server obviously wanted to keep it for themselves and vote banned me off as soon as I connected.
I have never been banned from a server and only ever kicked ocassionally by an admin (or more often stupid automated scripts).

I really don't see the problem with the voting system its already too hard to get banned as it is, if you're nearing a 30 day ban you really need to ask why your tolling up these bans.

Ban Vote
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG