The online racing simulator
Ban Vote
(61 posts, started )
Ban Vote
Remove it completely

i am tired of joining a server and instantly getting banned by noob ****s.

i am 4 bans away from the 30 day ban because of noobs with the itchy ban vote finger.
#2 - CSU1
then dont drive with them.simple.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#3 - Davo
How can you tell they're noobs that will ban you without actually driving with them?

I've been banned from a server underservingly even though I've raced there before the guys on at the time didn't seem to like me.

How many times do you have to get banned for the 30 day ban to take effect? Where do your bans get counted anyway. This is making me not want to race on public servers at all.
Quote from CSU1 :then dont drive with them.simple.

Like wot he said. It always amazes me how people complain about servers and how they've been banned etc. If they're a bunch of ****s why do you want to play with them? This is the main reason I would like to see 'Favourites' in the server list. Go where you are welcome. Unless of course YOU are the ****, in which case you're on your own kid!
wtf

i just said i dont know if there ****s

but they must be

theres 2 ppl in there and i join and instantly get banned

i wanted to go because it was bl rampx

and they banned my INSTANTLY!!!illepall
Vote bans are rare, even if somebody deserves it. Are you doing anything that might tick them off?

If nothing else, don't join servers that could result in similar situations as the ones you've mentioned.
obviously they are trying to keep the server to themselves... then dont go to that server, there are many times when vote ban NEEDS to be used... yes every so often you'll come across idiots that dont know you can make a server private... but who cares, its not like there aren't any other servers out there.. find another?
#8 - CSU1
CSU voted to ban Falcon140 1/8
how would i not join a server i could get banned at...

that makes absolutly no sense

im not psycic so i dont know if theyre are gonna ban me, or else i wouldnt join
im saying... it can happen to anyone, its not just you, its happened to me a few times, and i was only being kicked, and after the 3rd try i was pissed off and in caps told the people to make the server private if they dont want other people to join, otherwise they are going to screw over everyone else's day...

finally they listened and made it private
Quote from Falcon140 :how would i not join a server i could get banned at...

that makes absolutly no sense

im not psycic so i dont know if theyre are gonna ban me, or else i wouldnt join

Somehow I can't believe that you got banned from that many servers for no reason.
#12 - CSU1
Quote from Falcon140 :wtf

i just said i dont know if there ****s

but they must be

theres 2 ppl in there and i join and instantly get banned

i wanted to go because it was bl rampx

and they banned my INSTANTLY!!!illepall

@ Falcon140:These people are not disagreeing on your topic,but I think it's your use of foul language that looks nasty
Play nice or not at all' the man said.
well im pissed.

i dont even have a chance to talk or even pick a car or join or nothing.

join, ban

the ONLY reason i am flaming is i dont want to have a 30 ban....

which is a little bs in itself, but thtas another day.

can anyone here say the have been 30 day banned

i would guess not.

i havent done a thing wrong.

i have never joined or met the people in the server i joined so... its not me

theyre just noobs.

and the bad thing was, it wasnt a made server it was a dedicated and they were just in it....

and they banned me
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
anyone know what the number for the 30 day ban is?
Who cares, I know it probally has to be more then 5, but you must be doing something wrong to be banned from so many different servers! illepall
on demo servers if someone is about to ban me I leave ASAP and I get no ban
well i usally have no warning

and y is it my fault noobs ban me

dont get that
#18 - SamH
don't look into the light. ignore the light. but it's soooo purdee.. don't go into the light...

Falcon, which server? You say bl rampx, was it Tenwierdufos Jump Server?
#19 - Davo
The thing is on demo servers there's usually a few people there so by the time everyoine hits 1 you're out of there and on another server without a ban and able to return later and keep playing, or just change your name and rejoin.

Unfortunately on the S2 servers its a rare combo and theres only a few people on the server doing whatever. You join, they're mates and want the server to themselves even though it's public and they vote ban you straight away no chance no nothing. If it was a kick fair enough but a ban straight away is just being an ****.

Vote banning has ruined onlkine game play for me because its russian roulette with getting banned. I only race in leagues and against my own team on my team server, where we allow guests and if we want a private session we password the server.
Falcon140- you need to chill out man.

When I said "If nothing else, don't join servers that could result in similar situations as the ones you've mentioned." I meant that you should only join servers that you trust and only join if there are enough people for you to avoid getting banned.

You also didn't answer my question: Are you doing anything that might tick them off?

The likelihood of it happening once is very rare. The likelihood of it happening twice is
In no way should the ban votes be removed.
-infinity

That'd mean if someone was being a moron and there were no admins around, we'd be stuck with them.

Firstly I don't normally join servers that have so few people on them. You said there was only 2 people and they insta-banned you.
Okay, they should make the server private or hidden. But at the same time, after it's happened a couple of times, why are you bothering to keep trying?

Also, if this has happened on multiple servers I'd look into your driving style. Are you pulling out into traffic? Are you blocking passes or slowing lappers under blue flag? Are you aware of the other drivers so that you don't end up cutting them off or causing them to make emergency maneuvers?

One server ban is bad luck. Two is really bad luck. But three is something you're doing wrong.
30 is nothing, i have an lifetime ban at redline racing on account of a point that i was correct on... against estrogen too, and i was still correct, but i still got the lifetime ban because "[she] owns the server, and can do whatever [she] wants"

best thing is, i've only been on the server twice, both times i was never in a car either, nor did i say anymore than 2 words while on the server

although i got banned outside of the game, thats what makes it even better than a 30 day ingame ban
#23 - Davo
Whats an admin ban got todo with a vote ban? Did you just feel like sharing that story with us hehe
i just felt like sharing it lol, it doesn't matter, if its a vote ban, then the only difference there is that they either 1 dont know how to use admin bans, or 2 dont have administration abilities and .. use a vote ban

vote... admin.. same difference really, its still a ban lol (in the end your still banned)
Quote from SamH :don't look into the light. ignore the light. but it's soooo purdee.. don't go into the light...

Falcon, which server? You say bl rampx, was it Tenwierdufos Jump Server?

it was like SRC stunt racing or something i dont remember...

Ban Vote
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG