The online racing simulator
Aston National
(11 posts, started )
Aston National
GTR favorite..
Now how about one or two Reverse servers?
?

90% from all servers you can change the track by yourself. I dont understand your topic...
#3 - AndyC
How can you have 2 reverse? surely if you did that you'll be going the right way again ?
#4 - ajp71
If you want more variety of tracks find an empty GTR server vote to end race, select Aston Rev as the track and wait for people to join.
#5 - jmkz
Quote from AndyC :surely if you did that you'll be going the right way again ?

maybe he means mirrored & reverse? making 4 variants of each track?
Or simply more than one server, each running Aston National rev..
Not likely you'll change the track when 20 players are already having their race.
ASna is obviously popular, so I was putting a thread proposing one or two hosts running ASna Reverse.
Quote from Breizh :Not likely you'll change the track when 20 players are already having their race.

Quote from ajp71 :...find an empty GTR server vote to end race, select Aston Rev as the track and wait for people to join.

I'd be quite annoyed if I was getting stuck into racing at ASnat standard and someone was insisting it should be changed for the reverse track. But using an empty server means you can do and choose what you want while waiting for others to join.
Did it twice, no one joined: path of least resistance is sticking to tracks you like/know/aren't racing alone on, is what most people want from a game such as lfs.
i don't have any other online experience than LFS, but imho it's a problem in any online game... people learn a few tracks/maps and play those and don't bother to learn any other... the only solution is to join a league...
I had some good racing on ASHistREV the other night. Some XFR and some FOX. A bit of F08 as well that was actually racing rather than noob wreckage. Most fun.

Aston National
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG