The online racing simulator
Login?
(10 posts, started )
Login?
How do i login? so i can have admin rights? i type in /login and its sasy i dont have admin rights...anyone help?

Edit: Its for my dedicated server...forgot to add that
on the dedicated server config set your admin password. make sure its only 1 /

eg it might first look like:

//admin password= thepass

it needs to look like

/adminpassword= thepass

Then when joining your server put the admin password into the password box.

The dedicated is slightly different then the in game server. everything is done via commands. heres the list attached to this post. (taken from game readme)
Attached files
Commands.txt - 12.7 KB - 209 views
Thanks Franky
Crap now after i restarted my server im gettigna config not valid error?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Crap now after i restarted my server im gettigna config not valid error?

In your config i think it should say "/admin=xx" not "/adminpass= xx" where xx is your admin password.
i got it off the lfs main site and it just had it as /admin=thepassword I just put it in now as /adminpassword= thepass
I still try to login and it still says i dont have admin rights....what am i supposed to type in in the game to be able to have it? im typing

/adminpassword= thepass (not the real password)
Quote from franky500 :
Then when joining your server put the admin password into the password box.

hmmm is this the box your talking about?

I try that and i still cant log into my admin....I used to just run a server from ingame..then yesterday i downloaded the ded.. On the ingame nobody else could have admin..so my team wanted me to download the ded so they could also have admin to be able to kick the crashers and @$$ Holes. And iv been trying everything..cant do it..lol
dont forget with the Dedicated you cant see any visual difference for admin commands.

When your in the server next with the admin password in that box u showed a picture of type /msg test message if it shows test message in the text area you are logged in as admin and can use the commands from that text file i attached.
Ok i got it working now...thanks again Franky!

Login?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG