The online racing simulator
I must say goodbye to LFS
(27 posts, started )
#1 - KeMoT
Well, I think I have said it some time ago but unfortunatelly I must say it again and this time even stronger.

Getting older and older, more and more duties on my shoulders are forcing me to quit LFS and even all of my other-than-LFS activities in the web.

So... I think I will only be active in media section, maybe write something from time to time, rate something etc. but no any team activity for me as for the racing - from time to time as KeMoT not [tag]KeMoT...

As for the community, if asked for any help, I try to help if possible, as for LFS MOVIES PIT, I,ll be traying to push Kamo ( Kamo2000 ) there as " head of it " but also, if possible.

Well, I don't like goodbyes so thank you all for WONDERFUL years of my life, bye
see ya later KeMoT
goodluck with whatever is keeping you away
See ya mate!

P.S. If it's because of a woman, tell her to have a go in a XFG on C n R. My missus loves terrorising MG James and various other little kids on there...
Leaving again?
Not a happy day...
You're an idiot.

It's impossible to quit from LFS, even if you don't have time the slightest moment when you get more time your back into LFS, should know that since this is your 2nd time, just as my 2nd time.

No goodbye, just a see ya soon
He will be back! Once the abstence shaking kicks in...
see you soon mate
Guys you don't know him as much as i do.. It's really the end for him. He hasn't played lfs since last year or so - he's workoholic 24h in work. LFS says bye to you Tom - i'm not.
Workaholicing isn't healthy Neither is LFS, but what a heck

Bye bye :star:
how sad bye bye
i'm pretty sure you'll be back sometime.

But bye bye for now.

How old are you by the way?
he is 29 mate
#13 - col
Hehe - talk about fishing for compliments.... lol

Oh NOOOOOO the great KeMoT is leaving, what am I gonna do now...

anyhow, see you when the next physics update is released
We can talk with a bit more respect inhere ok!

Sorry to hear this REALLY is the final 'goodbye', I do hope we see you again now and then, in the smapperbox, here in the forum or why not online! Perhaps when S3 is around and your retired ?!

Good luck with everything you're doing, stay healthy and be careful on the road,cause the road you'll be driving on now, are the real ones

Cheers,
GC
Goodbye (again)!

I respect your decision and I'm sure you have your reasons...

thanks for a great job with establishing the movie pit and stuff!

cheers, see ya!
I don't know you but - good bye and enjoy your RL
:sadbanana
Is LFS addicting or something?

I am 37. I work full time. 8 to 10 hours a day. I raise 2 kids with my wife and I play at least a few hours a night of computer.

God I hope you are not playing WOW instead.

I just started LFS.

I hope whatever it is, that it is cool too.

L8tr G8tr.

C.
Well i dont know u.. but u will come backillepallits an adicctionillepall S3 is coming......

Ok Cya and take care.
#19 - Davo
Dowidzenia ToMeK

I finally learn your name is Tom backwards
Really sad to hear ... who's going to rate our movies ? I must confess that I was always looking at your opinions about movies and it felt damn good that You liked mine ... hope You'll get back to LFS someday !
Good luck and don't be a workoholic :O !
Catch you later Kemot You've done a sterling job with the various LFS related projects over the years, and I've even had the privilege to race against you once or twice. I hope things go well for you. Good luck; just try to leave work at work and chill out
see you later kemot
No, don't say goodbye, say good journey.

(to all who know the quote - sorry)
i don't really know you, but i'm pretty sure that when u have time, u will go back to lfs and have a nice ride in the rac i respect your descission, and if anyone is forcing you, then... well... their good cause they convinced you
hope too see you on the tracks one day
seen you around a few times, sad to see people leave I almost left totaly hehehehe! its to hard to leave... I love you all

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG