The online racing simulator
LFS phone theme (K800i)
(30 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
Mantis, can i ask you for K700i conversion please? I have tried it, but dont know....maybe i'm just stupid, but i can't convert it.
Quote from Kid222 :Mantis, can i ask you for K700i conversion please? I have tried it, but dont know....maybe i'm just stupid, but i can't convert it.

Ive been asked by a few people with different phones to convert it for them, so I might as well
I reckon I can cover 99% of Sony Ericsson phones with 4 or 5 versions, the K700 series will be there. Ive tweaked the original a bit as well, so when Im done Ill post the lot.

[edit: erm, actually, on reflection, its more like 80%, I will not be doing these phones - W950, M600, P990, P910, P900, sorry]

Sorry to anyone with phones from other manufacturers, its too much hassle for me to convert this to other phones. It just so happens the theme creator makes it very easy, not so with most other manufacturers.
btw, dont expect anything before the end of the week.
Wow, good links thanks!
Thats alot of themes youve made there, Im especially liking the Volvo one, I drive an S40 for my sins.
Ill check out the software when I get a chance

[edit: it turns out the theme creator you linked to is the SE one, did I miss something?]

LFS phone theme (K800i)
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG